A/N

Ok guys I know this isn't a chapter and its been a while since I've posted but I've been in and out of the state for the last couple of weeks. Also I've been an emotional train wreck for the last week.

I found out that me and my best friend were bisexual and she is dating this girl and so she decided to hook me up with one of her girlfriends friend. That lasted less then a week because she apparently didn't know how to be in only one relationship at a time so we started and then she accepted to go to homecoming with another girl. My friend had no idea at the time that the person she had set me up with had a really bad past on doing this type of thing. So I guess I was okay with it because we were going to different schools but then I also found out she was a sleep around kinda girl.

But I'm over that. Then like not a day later I found out my dad was leaving his whole family ( my mom, me, and my two little brothers.) To move to California (we live in Ohio) to live with some 29 year old and he says he wants to get her pregnant and divorce my mom.

I'm also really stressing about school. I mean I'm going to be a freshmen this year and I'm like so scared because I'm in advanced classes and someone said we may share classes with sophomores.

So anyways I haven't been in the best of moods to write anything... Sorry :/

Please don't hate me?!?!?!

-MS