*~*Chapter 13*~* "Bumping uglies."

*~*Chapter 13*~*

"Bumping uglies."

It's been a few days since I came home and it's been rather rough my morning started like this.

"Now Mickey I don't have to go back to work this week I can wait until next week." Quinton said as he did his tie.

"Quinton you haven't been at work for months. You need to go." I said pushing him out the door.

"But what if you go into labor?" He asked.

"I'm 5 months pregnant and angel is here with me." I said rolling my eyes and crossing my arms.

"Don't do that." He said quickly uncrossing my arms.

"Go to work." I said huffing.

"I think you want to get rid of me." Quinton said pouting.

"Yeah you have been up my ass for the last month I'd like to be alone for a day so yes GO AWAY!" I said walking him to his hummer.

"I know I understand I love you." Quinton said leaning down and kissing me.

"Love you to." I said kissing him.

"And I love you guys to." He said kneeling down to talk and kiss my stomach.

"Go to work Quinton." I said pulling on his hair.

"If you keep doing that I may just have to make use if the backseat of my hummer." Quinton said standing up and running his fingers through his hair.

"I'm leaving now." I said looking down and blushing as I walked back toward the door.

"Don't worry we will finish this tonight. You'll be pulling my hair a lot harder." He yelled really loud.

"Oh my god." I said laughing as I walked in the house and closed the door just to go to the window and watch him pull out of the driveway.

"You guys are insane." Angel said laughing.

"Do you think anyone heard him?" I asked flicking my bangs out of my eyes.

"Probably everyone but maybe not." She said patting her stomach.

"Ugh." I said flopping on the couch.

"Get dressed I have my five month sonogram and I get to find out the sex of my baby." Angel said smiling.

"Speaking of sonogram have you had any beside this one?" I asked.

"No but how do you know?" She asked.

"There are no pictures of it."I said walking up the stairs.

I quickly put on some of the little bit of maternity clothes I kept.

"Angel!" I sang as I walked down the stars.

"Let's go!" She said as she grabbed the car keys and walked outside.

We drove....

And drove....

And drove....

Until....

"Angel why the hell you gotta go and make an appointment with a doctor two towns over?" I asked highly irritated by the two hour drive.

"He's the best in Ohio." She says as we pull into the parking lot of some clinic.

"Why couldn't you have just gone to my doctor?" I asked as we walked in.

"The number you gave me belongs to a guy living in his parents basement." She said signing in.

"Hey he gave me the exact diagnosis that I was going to have twin boys." I said sitting down in those uncomfortable chairs.

"You are ridiculous." She said sitting down and rolling her eyes as she filled out papers.

"Ugh I can't believe I'm having twins again." I said sighing.

"Could be worse." Angel said looking over at me.

"How?" I asked.

"I could be pregnant with twins two!" She said.

"That would be terrible." I said snorting.

"Haha yeah." She said looking at the ceiling then it got awkwardly quiet.

"Yeahhh." I said stretching it.

"You don't think I could be pregnant with twins do you?" She quickly asked.

"No..no way.... Well maybe." I said shrugging and picking up a magazine.

"Shut up." She said playfully hitting me with her papers.

"Angel." A nurse said opening a door.

"Good luck mama!" I said smiling and giving her a thumbs up.

*

*

*

After about an hour or so a very stressed out Angel walked out.

"What's wrong?" I asked worried about her baby.

"Guess what Mickey you must be able to tell the future." Angel said as we walked out to the car.

"What are you talking about dude?" I said confused as I sat in my seat.

"I'm having twins one boy and one girl." Angel said rolling her eyes at my shit eating grin.

"Duuuuddddeeeee!!!!!" I said looking at my phone.

"What?"

"We are going to have four babies in the house at one time! Do you know how hard this is going to be?" I asked staring at Angel.

"It's going to be very difficult." Angel said driving back towards Uhrichsville.

"Awwwww shit!" I said looking at my stomach.

"What!" Angel exclaimed.

"I'm hungry ya gotta feed meh!" I whined.

"Tacos?" Angel asked.

"Oh yes!" I moaned!

"Shut up. Someone might get the wrong idea." Angel looking around to see if anyone in the cars beside us heard me.

"Angel harder!" I yelled giggling when I noticed the group of teenage boys in the old van beside all staring at us.

"I'm going to kill you." Angel said shaking her head.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been awhile and I'm not promising I'm completely back. I still need to sort out my emotions and stuff but I really wanted to get you guys a chapter to read before classes start back up!

Vote! Comment!

-MS