Move on | Draco

You were a part of Draco's crew in school. Now you've graduated and work in the muggle's world. You've discovered so much things about them and that they weren't so bad after all. After you graduated from hogwarts, you and Draco changed paths and he didn't remember much about you anymore and neither did you. Astoria was your bestfriend since diapers. And unfortunately, she has been bedridden. You have her a visit before she got sick and taught her all she had to know about the muggle world and gave her a phone.

One day, she gave you an urgent text that you had to come immediately.

Astoria: (Y/N), you have to come visit me immediately. Don't ask why, Draco will give you a letter when you arrive. I also want you to meet Scorpius, my son. Now, please come!

(Y/N): Alright Astoria. 

You were nervous, it better not be bad.

Time Skip

Once you arrived to the Malfoy manor. You knocked on the door three times.
Knock. Knock. Knock.
It took a while, but someone opened it eventually. It was a house elf.

"You must be Miss (L/N), please come in. I will bring you to where Master Draco and Mistress Astoria are in." She said, she brought you in front of a door to a room and asked if you needed anything, you simply said no and knocked on the door.

No one responded so you opened it. Once you looked around, what you saw made your knees feel weak. Tears prickled your eyes as you rushed to it.

Astoria was on the floor, she looked to be dead. Draco was holding her on his lap, crying as he cradled her in his arms. Not even bothering to look up.

"No no no no no no no no! This can't be happening! It's just a dream Draco! It's just a dream!" He cried, talking to himself. You didn't know what to do, so you just followed your instincts.

You slowly rubbed his back, whispering words of comfort into his ear. Eventually, he calmed down and looked at you.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"I'm (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)"

"Thank you, (L/N) for calming me down. But she can't be dead! She just can't be! How will I raise Scorpius, how will I make it without her?" He sobbed.

"Shhhh-shhhh-shhhh, it's alright"

"How are you not sad? You're bestfriend is right in front of you, dead."

"It's... an illusion." You say, as you whisper something, what you truly looked like was revealed to him. Tears were falling like a waterfall from your eyes, your nose, cheeks and ears were red, your hair was all messy and your eyes were bloodshot. You then left the room.

He then felt guilty, you had been comforting him earlier as he sobbed but he didn't comfort you when you did. He was still mourning for his wife so he ignored his guilt for you and focused on his wife. Bawling his eyes out until he felt like his throat was bleeding and he couldn't breath much.

After you regained your composure, you heard crying so you came to comfort him again. He gave you a letter. Opening it, you recognized Astoria's handwriting.

Dearest (Y/N),

By the time you read this, I may have already passed, but I want you to know that I hold you close to my heart. Remember when we were kids, we became bestfriends at first sight? In the 2nd year when I told you I had a crush on Draco? And when you told me that you had a crush on Cedric because of his kindness?  On the 4th year, when we defended Draco from his father's cruelty? And when I laughed so hard while we were eating ice cream that it came out of my nose? That was one of the fondest memories of us being together.

I want you to not be so sad about my passing, it's just like us going to the mall but I just went ahead and you were just late, that's all. No need to weep about it.

I love you, my very best friend and I hope you find the greatest joys in life. And please take care of Draco and Scorpius, visit them and make sure they're doing okay, okay?

P.S. be that kind of person who Scorpius could always rely on and that person who Draco can talk to, okay?

You were practically crying harder than your ever did in your life, and so was Draco. You heard the door open to see a child, that looked both like Astoria and Draco.

"Daddy, is everything alright? I heard crying in this room." The seven year old asked. You looked at Draco to see that was hiding his pain as best as he could. It hurt to see him like this, and how would little Scorpius react when he finds out about Astoria?

Time Skip (5 days)

You received a text. You see it's from Astoria then you read it, you had hopes that it was actually just a dream and that she was alive but, it was unfortunately someone else.

Astoria: Hi? Im Scorpius. You have to come now. Daddy is hurting himself and he doesn't want help from anyone.

(Y/N): Okay, Scorpius. I'm coming right away.

When you arrived at their manor. You immediately saw Scorpius crying by the door, seemingly waiting for you.

"Oh dear! Scorpius, what's wrong?" You asked while giving him a hug. He immediately hugs you back.

"I miss momma, daddy misses him too and he's hurting himself because of it." He managed to say.

"Relax, my dear. I'm hear for you." You cooed.

Time Skip

After comforting Scorpius, you head to the room that Astoria and Draco shared, well until that day. As you opened the door, you see a figure lying in bed, covered by a blanket. You immediately assumed that it was Draco.

"Draco? What's wrong?" You asked, slowly taking the blanket off him. You then studied him. His hair was a mess, his clothes were the same as you last visited him. They're were cuts and bruises on his arms and his eyes were bloodshot. His skin was pale and he was very thin.

You decided to wake him up and without words, you immediately prepared him a nice warm bath, a new set of clothes and took care of him.

He didn't even care, he just followed what you said. You undress him, not thinking that way. You helped him in the bathroom and cleaned his hair, torso and his legs then left the rest up to him.

He came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, you help him change into a nice set of clothing then you start treating his wounds. You fix his hair (and heart, wink wonk) and immediately bring him downstairs to eat.

After the house elf served the food, he wasn't eating, just poking his food, frowning. You built up your courage and took his spoon, scooping some food in it and feeding him, he hesitated at first but you eventually got him to obey.

Word count: 1206

Wow this is the longest chapter I ever made. I hope you like it, because I sure do. Part 2 will becoming soon!