Rescue | Young Sirius

Okay so this is an AU, where the generation of the marauders are in like, 2018 and stuff.

It was already the 6th year. Just imagine, in 1 year we're going to graduate and I sure am going to miss my friends. Speaking of friends, Sirius hasn't been attending classes and he was never in his dorm these past few days.

"I wonder where Sirius is. You think he could be kidnapped?" You ask the rest of the Mauraders.

"No, it couldn't be. He's smarter than that." Remus replies.

"Pshh! Smart? Sirius? Smart? You must be kidding me!" You laugh.

"That's what she said." James jokes, both bored and worried.

"Wanna go make a search party?" You ask.

"We don't have much time to do that, if we sneak out at night, we might wake people up. At day, we're poured with tasks and lessons and stuff." Remus adds.

"It's almost Summer, its like 3 days left. We can make a search party then." You were worried, you had a huge secret crush on Sirius and if he dies before you were even able to confess, you would kill him again.

Time Skip

Summer had gotten to the 4 of you, Peter, James, Remus and you, pretty quickly. Since their families were close friends, their families trusted each other a lot. So they would let you guys out to spend time with each other whenever you want. And that's when you decided to make a search party. Lily decided to join in and together, you were unstoppable. Oh this isn't a superhero movie? Okay nevermind.

Lily and James decided to team up, Remus and Peter, and you were all alone.

Lily and James decided to go look for him at his home, Remus and Peter at the neighborhood and I decided to search at the park near Sirius' home.

Walking around the park, you spot a huge black dog, in a canal. There was no way out and you couldn't help but feel sympathy for it. You started thinking on how to get it out, there was no entrance or exit to it at all, it looked to be around 60ft deep.

Panicking, you decided to text Hope For Paws. It's sort of a group of people who go around, helping animals in need, it's a muggle thing though. He lived in a muggle place anyway. Getting your phone out, you check their number from the page and text them right away.

Uhm, hi I'm (Y/N) and there's this huge black dog, I don't know what type but he's stuck in a canal, looks to be around 60ft and I could find a way in or out, the end of the canal is to a beach, it's pretty close to where I'm standing, it's a walking distance. There's like a fence thing covering the dogs way to the beach but it's probably a jumpable height. It's at (location).

Time Skip

Once the hope for Paws came, they had trouble getting the dog out of the canal so people around the place decided to call firefighters for help. The firefighters eventually came and got the dog out. Once they got the dog out, it broke out of the cage and started running as fast as it could.

The people around wasn't paying attention to where he was heading, except you, of course. So you ran after it, it hid far inside the forest by the park and you had a little trouble finding it. Eventually, you did and saw it leaning against a tree, you bent your knees, approaching it slowly, ready to run if the dog was hostile.