Fred? | Small Fanfic

I realized that this isn't accurate but I just really wanted to do something like this...

Voldemort's daughter turned to the dark side, and that reason made George Weasley become nervous about sending his son, Fred, to hogwarts. That's right, Fred, George named his son Fred because of the toll it's taken on him to lose his brother.

"Be just like me kiddo" George said, ruffling his child's hair.

"Don't, just don't" his wife says, chuckling.

Fred roles his eyes, stopping his laughter. "Too bad mom, I'll be both like you and dad. Anyways, I gotta go, love you both!" Fred said, kissing his parent's cheeks and giving them a goodbye hug before running to the train right before it started moving.

Angelina noticed the uneasiness of George and pecked him on the cheek. "Don't worry, love. Fred might be a prankster but he's careful"

"I know, I know. It's just that, I worry about him. After Voldemort's death, his daughter turned dark. I don't want him to get hurt."

"Trust me, with my smartness and your ability to get away with things, he will be as safe as hell."

George smiled at her then let out a happy yet sad sigh. "I miss my brother, we acted the same way when we were first years..."

"I know that, and I know that his passing has taken such a huge turn on you but you still have me, the Potters, Fred and the rest of our families and friends. We got your back."

"You see this is one of the main reasons why I love you."

"I love you too, George."

Fred's POV

I couldn't find any more apartments so I guess I should share with someone. I walk into one of the compartments and see 3 boys and 2 girls.

"Hi guys, mind if I share with you? The other compartments were taken and full." I ask.

"Sure thing!" One of them asks.

"I'm John Fredrick Weasley"

"No way! I'm Rose Weasley, that's Hugo Weasley, Albus Severus Potter, Lily Luna Potter, James Sirius Potter and Scorpius Malfoy."

"Hello everyone! It's nice to meet you all! A Malfoy? I thought Malfoys were bad" I immediately covered my mouth with my hand after I realized what I said. "Sorry" I blurted out.

"It's alright, I'm used to it. I know that my dad was mean but I'm not like that, he's not like that anymore either. I hope we can all be bestfriends..."

Time Skip

Once we arrived at hogwarts, we went to the Great hall and Dumbledore starting doing a speech about something but I wasn't paying attention, I was too excited to get sorted. After Dumbledore's speech, the sorting hat ceremony began.

"Percificus Malor!" He hesitantly sat down at the front and flinched when the hat was placed on him. "Brave at heart, eh? Will never back down a fight when his friends and being made fun of? I know where to put you! HUFFLEPUFF!" Everyone clapped as he walked to the Hufflepuff table.