Chapter 7

There was absolute silence. The garden was as peaceful as it could be.
Sophie walked towards the hill where she left her satchel.
She found not only her satchel there, Fitz.
"Fitz?" Sophie asked as she walked behind him.
He turned around.
"Sophie? I'm not dreaming am I?" Fitz smiled.
Sophie giggled.
"Absolutely not."
"Why are you here?"
Sophie pointed towards the satchel.
"Oh yeah." Fitz grabbed the satchel and handed it to her. "Thanks." Sophie said.
They walked down the hill together very closely. A tree stood towering over them.
"Oh! Isn't that the tree you fell out off and I caught you?" Fitz smirked.
"Yeah." Sophie drew in a sharp breath. The tears were welling in her eyes again. Sophie was basically leaning on the tree now.
She looked in the pair of teal eyes that were locked with hers. He leaned in closer.

(Another one of my drawings

(Another one of my drawings.)

They were almost touching each other by now. Sophie was about to cry. Maybe it would happen...and she would lose it.
She could feel his breath tickle her skin as he moved even closer, their foreheads almost touched.
"Sophie! Sophie where are you?"
Fitz pulled back and Sophie scrambled to where Biana's voice was.
"Hi."
"There you are!" Biana smiled.
Fitz appeared later, messing with his hair.
"You found Fitz as well?"
"Yeah. Satchel as well." Sophie held the satchel in front of Biana.
Sophie didn't realise she was blushing until Biana pointed it out. "Sophie you could win the awards for the reddest lip stick in the universe. What did I miss out?" Biana asked innocently.
"Nothing." Sophie said a little too quickly.
"If you say so." Biana sang and shot her the cheekiest grin Biana ever shown.
"Now let's go back to your room." Sophie practically ran back too the room and plopped down on the bed.

***

"If you don't want to do it, take off an item of clothing. Okay, now we're all settled. Fitz go first." Biana said.
"Biana, truth or dare?" Fitz asked.
"Dare." Biana smiled proudly.
Fitz thought for a moment and leaned towards Sophie. His mouth was near her ear. Sophie felt goosebumps appear all over her body.
"I'll tell Biana to tell my parents that Keefe got her pregnant." He whispered.
Sophie almost fell on the floor laughing. Fitz pulled her up just in time. He shot her a grin before telling Biana.
"Oh Gosh I should have worn shoes!" Biana hit him playfully.
Biana ran off as fast as she ran back in.
Biana's face was all pink.
"Sophie truth or dare?" Biana asked.
"Truth." Sophie had no faith in Biana for not doing something crazy.
"Who's your crush?" Biana asked leaning towards her.
Sophie didn't know anymore. So she answered truthfully. "I don't know."
"I won't take that as an answer."
Sophie took off the necklace.
"Fitz, truth or dare?" Sophie stuttered.
"Truth." He said in his crisp accent. No. Snap out of this Sophie.
"Um..." Sophie started. But all she wanted to ask was if he liked her, or if he loved Jadeana. The feeling came back. No, she needed something to distract her.
"Would you rather kiss Keefe or Dex or Tam on the lips?" Sophie giggled. Biana started laughing hysterically.
"Oh my freaking god Sophie! What sort of torture is this question!" Fitz fell on the bed, pretending to be dead. Sophie smashed a pillow on his face.

Author's Note:
Hi! What's up? I updated again! Sophitz is crawling under my fingertips. I hope you like this chapter!