Chapter 8

Sophie smacked that pillow right his his face. "Ahh!" Fitz shoved the pillow away from his face making Biana laugh harder.
Sophie giggled and found herself sitting on Fitz.
She scrambled back where she sat, blushing furiously. She had to snap out of it!
"Okay I am not answering the question." Fitz took his tunic off revealing a toned eight pack.
Sophie blushed.
"Okay Biana, truth or dare?" Fitz asked.
Sophie's eyes was stuck to Fitz's body unable to look away.
"Unlike you two scaredy pants, I pick dare." Biana flipped her hair.
"Okay, I dare you to announce to everyone in school at Foxfire you are madly in love with Valin. Remember to shout." Fitz finished.
"Fitzroy Avery Vacker!" Biana screamed.
Biana took off her earring.
"Sophie dare or dare?" Biana asked.
"I really don't have much of a choice do I?" Sophie sighed.
"So dare?" Biana asked hopefully.
"I guess so."
"I dare you to sleep with Fitz tonight in his room, and share a bed." Biana smirked.
"Biana!" Sophie yawned.
"Bye goodnight!" Bian pushed them to Fitz's room and shut the door.
Sophie went to change in Fitz's bathroom. She quickly put herself in a yellow T-shirt from the forbidden cities and a pair of loose wide pants that were down to her ankle.
Apparently Sophie was faster and Fitz was bare chested. It didn't help that Sophie was so clumsy she tripped, Fitz was actually really close to the door and she fell on him.
The heat went through the shirt making Sophie tingle.
"Sorry." She said standing again. It happened so fast. He picked her up and twirled her around until she was near the bed. Sophie was screaming. Fitz laughed so hard.
She smashed a pillow against his face over and over and over.
He was still laughing.
She getting on the bed. It was difficult let's just say. Fitz scooped her up and started tickling her.
"Aahhh!" Sophie screamed and laughed so badly she was out of air.
She took quick and shallow breaths and laughed uncontrollably again.
"Fiz sto-p! I-I nee ah-ar." Sophie laughed.
She tears were drizzled on her face by now.
He finally stopped and let Sophie take in a sharp and shaky breath. Sophie rubbed her face and threw one last pillow at him.
She smirked and tucked herself in and dozed off.

***

Sophie changed into what Biana picked out for her.
It was a knee length teal pencil dress that was short sleeved with a cut out in the back.
Sophie got two outfits from Biana, she really needed to remember to bring clothes.
Sophie ate breakfast with Biana while Fitz was sleeping.
She watched Biana shake him awake.
"Jadeana? Are you there?"
He mumbled.
Sophie didn't know why but she was fighting back tears. Sophie grabbed her satchel.
"I need to go...help Grady clean Verdi. Bye." Sophie rushed out the door and light leaped away.
The pain was unbearable. When she arrived, all she could see was black.

Author's Note:
Hi! It's a cliffhanger again! Hehe! Don't worry I'll update soon!