Prologue: The Western Warrior

Welcome fellow reader. Welcome to the Super Smash Bros. Invitational fanfiction series. Written by CheesyGarlicMan and Me

This story is based around Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (and for 3DS)

If you haven't guessed already, the both of us are fans of Super Smash Bros. as a whole. I mean come on, who doesn't like Super Smash Bros.?

Now, some of you may be wondering "How come Mii Fighters are the main characters in this story? Why not other characters like Mario, Link or Samus?"  That's because with Mii Fighters, you can basically make up anything with their backstories and personalities (as long as they are appropriate), while with the characters that have their own game, you can't really do much about their personalities and backstories. 

Anyway, without further ado...on with the story

----------------------------------

In a small part of the desert, lies a small western area, that goes by the name of...Cactus Town. All the locals here are quite friendly and polite to one another. However, just like all places, there are always the bad kinds of people. These kinds of people range from vandals, thieves, and bandits.

In fact, there is one particular bandit that is quite notorious in this small town. This particular bandit is just now in Cactus Town, panting heavily, as if he was in a very intense chase. This man wore a bandits uniform-

(Kinda like this one)

-and an eye patch over one of his eyes

-and an eye patch over one of his eyes. The townsfolk stare at the bandit as he gasps for air in the middle of an empty road in the town.

And then, in the distance, a loud "NEEEIIIIGGGHHH" and the sound of trotting hooves come from behind the bandit. He turns around and sees a brown horse coming into town with a Western cowboy on its back. The cowboy is wearing a white shirt, grey pants, matching brown gloves and boots, a very old brown hat, and a brown strap connected to a sword carrier with a large sword inside it. Connected to the brown strap is a gold star with the word "SHERIFF" engraved on it.

The brown horse slows down meters away from the bandit. The sheriff hops off the horse and slowly walks towards the bandit. The shadow from the brim of his hat hides his eyes. He then moves his hat up slightly, and looks at the bandit straight in the eye.

"End of the line, Bullseye Jack" proclaimed the Sheriff. 

The bandit...sorry, Bullseye Jack sighs, and raises both his hands in the air, apparently to surrender.

"Well Sheriff, looks like it's all over," he says "There's nowhere else ter run. Nowhere else ter hide"

The sheriff then places his right hand on the hilt of his sword. Bullseye Jack slowly puts his hands behind his head