Chapter 1

--Lucy's POV--
We returned from Edolas about 2 weeks ago. The day we returned, PantherLily found Lisanna lurking in the woods.

-flashback-

--3rd person POV--

"I found this suspicious person lurking in the woods" said PantherLily

"What an overachiever. Your definitely my cat!" Exclaimed Gajeel.

"Hold on. Let me explain!" The girl yelled. "I'm not suspicious. I'm a member of Fairy Tail too!" She said

"... It's Lisanna.." Natsu murmured.

"Woah. She looks just like..." Gray started

"Lisanna.." Erza finished, disbelievingly.

"No way" said Happy.

"It can't be." Carla said, confusion evident in her voice.
"Perhaps she is the Edolas version?" She added.

"How in the world is that possible?" Asked Lucy.

"What do we do?" Wendy asked, scared.

"Natsu!!" She yelled running to him.
They hit the ground with Natsu shocked staring at Lisanna. "Natsu. I thought I'd never see you again." She said happily.

"Wait a sec. Are you really... Our Lisanna?" Gray asked.

She nodded with a slight smile.

"She came back to life!" Natsu and Happy yelled simultaneously.

"Hold it right there" Erza said while grabbing their collars. "You can't be our Lisanna. She died two years ago. She couldn't possibly have been resuscitated." She said while eyeing Lisanna.

"The truth is.. I didn't actually die that day." Lisanna started

Everyone look at her confused and wanting an explanation.
(A/N I dont feel like typing out Lisanna's explanation)

As Lisanna's finished her explanation, Erza remembered that Mira and Elfman had gone to visit Lisanna's grave. "we need to go to cardia cathedral" Erza said after everyone wrapped their heads around Lisanna's story.

"Why?" Lisanna asked confused

"Don't you want to see your family?" Erza asked with a smile.

"Oh my gosh! Yes!" Lisanna cheered.

The group made their way to the church. When they arrived Lisanna saw her siblings sitting in front of a headstone.

-Mira's POV--
Elfman and I have been here "talking" to Lisanna telling her about how things have been at the guild. I hadn't noticed that it started raining.

"Come on sis. Let's get you out of the rain" Elfman said while holding an umbrella over my head.

"Give me a second" I replied. 'I don't want to leave. I want her back' I thought to myself.
It was as if someone read my mind and gave me what I wanted.

"Mira!" Someone called from behind us. 'that voice sounds awfully familiar' I thought. "Mira it's me! Hey big brother Elf!" They called again. I slowly turned around to see who it was. Who I saw made me think I was seeing a ghost.

I turned around to see my sister standing in front of me smiling.
"Is this real?" I thought aloud as she started running towards me, tears streaming down my face mixing with the rain pouring down, as Elfman had dropped the umbrella.

"Lisanna.." I said crying as she engulfed me in a hug.

"I'm back sis." She said crying and hugging me tighter. After a few minutes we dispersed the hug and Elfman wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Welcome home... Lisanna." I said happily.

-end of flashback-

--Back to Lucy's POV (Present day)--

Since that day, Lisanna has been getting used to life in Earthland and catching up with everyone. The whole guild was happy to have her back. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to see her too. The guild has been non-stop partying for 2 weeks.
Over the course of those two weeks, however, team Natsu has been paying less attention to me, and more on Lisanna. At first I was fine with it since they grew up together, but little did I know, things would get worse for me.

___________________________________
End of chapter 1.
What will happen to Lucy.
What will Lisanna's return have in store for her.
Who will be on her side in the weeks to come.

Hope you enjoyed!