Chapter 14.

*Ella's POV*

"Well, what do we have here? Not going inside, huh?" A voice says behind us and I know I've heard it before but it takes me a few seconds to understand that it's Luca's voice.

"Yes, Lucas." I say, he is right, we decided to stay here instead of going back to that place, we are laying on the ground, my head on Will's chest.

"Can I join you?" He asks.

"Of course, boy!" Kat says, for what I've seen of her she's like this bold and noisy yet funny and sweet.

I hear Kat and Lucas say something to each other and I'm instantly trying to pay attention, maybe they are like Richard and Caleb, I can't completely trust anyone besides Will anymore.

"So... Well, you've gotta start to work tomorrow. We all do something here so don't think you're going to be lazying around just for being you." Kat says, she is serious. I didn't know we had to work but what would I do? Was there anything I could do? I mean, there are a lot of people here.

"How?" Will asks.

"Ask Richard or Caleb, they're in charge of that." Kat tells us.

"We're never talking to those assholes again." Will say.

"Look, it would be unfair for us to work our asses' off while you're here just being all lovey dovey." Lucas says.

"And what do you do?" Will asks them.

"I work here with Kat, right where we are, I'm in charge of all of this, one of you or both could help me, no one else likes to work here." He says, I would love to. 

"Okay, we'll talk to them tomorrow, let's just chill for a while, okay?" I say, if we are going to face them again we should at least enjoy a peaceful night before it.

They all agree and we try our best to have a good night yet I feel like something is off, or maybe that's me.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The day after we went to meet them it was probably the worst thing ever because not only it was like losing our pride talking to them after all they did but we actually had to act with at least a bit of respect as everyone else.

There were only two places available, the cafeteria and the yard with Lucas, Will chose the cafeteria because he said, and I quote, "You would burn that place down if something goes wrong with the food as you're probably the worst cooker the world has ever experienced.". 

Turns out, joke was on him because they didn't specify what 'work in the cafeteria' actually meant and it was to clean everyone's mess after the place was empty, meanwhile I just had to keep the yard clean and beautiful as other would go there, thing that didn't happen and if I'm honest I really wonder where they all went because from time to time Lucas and Kat would dissapear and go somewhere to do something.

And after a week of working there things something even more strange happened.

"Everyday I'm more and more amazed by you, Lucas." Kat said as she swan on the little lagoon.

"Why?" 

"You have been talking more lately, normally you would ignore me, you should talk more." She answered his question.

"If you weren't such an obnoxious person I wouldn't ignore you that much." He smirked at her. He looked up to the sky, maybe to the clouds, from time to time when we were alone we would do that, we would just look at the clouds and laugh at what we saw. "Hum, I think it's time to go, Kat wanna come?" They shared some kind of look and Kat nodded and went after him.

"Want me to go too?"

"No, don't worry, we are just going somewhere." Kat said.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Will?" I was laying on his chest and I didn't want to wake him up as he was probably already sleeping but I have to tell him what happened yesterday, it was weird.

"Yeah?" His voice kind of raspy.

"Don't you sometimes wonder why people just go somewhere but we actually don't know where, like yesterday for example Lucas and Kat left me on the yard but it was weird like they had somewhere to go..."

"I've been wondering the same thing, sometimes in the cafeteria people just go away and I have no idea where, I asked them and they said..." 

"Somewhere?" 

"Yes! Exactly! I was also thinking this... Richard and Caleb said to us that we were going to learn magic but we haven't done anything new... I think they go to practice or some sort of thing but they don't tell us."

"Why wouldn't they?" 

"I have no idea but maybe your parents could know... I'm not saying to go with them of course." My parents... They tried to talk to me for the first three days but somehow, an luckily, I always avoided them

"No, I think you're right we should go and visit them." I say standing up.

"Now?"

"Now" I smiled at him in the darkness of our room.

___________________________________

A/N 

heeey long time without an update, please excuse this crappy chapter! It wasnt supposed to go this way but i really wanted to update, i'll try to do another (better) chapter tomorrow :)

thaaaaank you 

ily.