Good things...

*NOT EDITED*

Cameras were flashing, people were shoving microphones in our faces, it was clear to see that the press was having a field day.

My father Beta Johnson and Alpha Rueso stood next to one another, arms over each others shoulders, laughing it up, waving to the cameras, inviting the press closer, to soak in their story.

To the human world, they knew my father as Fred Johnson, a well known, over achiever, and Vice President of a booming business called 'Well Corp' and standing next to him was Alexander Rueso, also a well known, over achiever, cut throat business man and President of 'Well Corp'. Together they took little ol' town Livingston by storm.

Today we was celebrating one of their many accomplishments, the joining of two prestigious packs; ours the Vigilant pack and our long rival the Silver Moon pack. In the human world, it was our two companies, The Well Corp was joining with the company 'Freedom'. Simple name, but powerful ally, in both worlds.

And to make sure no one would back out on this arrangment; I stood behind my father and Aphla Rueso, holding hands with Zack Outlaw, the son of the Alpha that use to be our rival.

Yes, if you havent guessed it, let me fill in the blanks for you, I agreed to get married to Zack, to insure peace between our two packs. I know this seem to be a very big responsibility for me to uphold, but sometimes even the women had to get dirty to play hard ball.

I'm not going to pretend, that I like the fact, I have to marry some guy I barely even know. But my father and my Alpha wouldn't ask this of me, if it wasn't important. So I have to do this, at least that's what I keep convincing myself.

This would be a lot easier for me, if I haven't already found my mate. I mean no one knows, but of course him and I. And to make matters more intense, guess where he was standing right this second, behind me and Zack. Alpha Rueso's son Kyle Rueso.

Have you ever heard a dog growling at you from the other side of the fence? Just ready to sink its teeth into your skin? Well, that's exactly how Kyle looked and sounded now. I was very thankful for the cameras and endless chatter drowning him out. I didn't want or couldn't look at him right now. I had to sell this engagement, like my life depended on it, technically my pack's did.

You see, the Silver Moon pack wasn't always a great opponent. They use to be weak and small. My father and Alpha Rueso didn't see them as a threat, but a small fry business, with a even smaller fry pack.

Sooner then later, they found out, they had underestimated the Silver Moon pack, for they was buying out companies, slapping thier 'freedom' logo on everything, even their pack was growing and getting stronger.

For years its been a race to the finish line with these two packs and  companies When Freedom bought out a business, we would buy out the next, or even steal the business from up under their noses and vice versa. Our packs would fight each other over territory, trying to strong hold the other one, neither of us backing down.

In the end, we all came to the conclusion that Livingston wasn't big enough for two packs.

So Alpha Rueso and Alpha Outlaw sat down and talked, and about a month of arguing and yelling, they both finally agreed on something, joining the two packs.

With that being said, neither of them fully trusts the other, so they both had to give up what they love the most, besides family, their title.

So a plan was formed, for me, since both of the Alpha's only had sons and I am a Beta's daughter, would married Alpha Outlaw's son Zack. By doing so, taking the title as Supreme Luna and Zack,  Supreme Alpha of the new pack 'Vigilante Moon'.

I must say, I am more then thrilled to take on the title as Supreme Luna. Being Beta's daughter wasn't the same as coming in first place. As Luna, I will control and have everything. And that is just the first notch on my belt. I will have my mate Kyle Rueso at my side. If only he would listened to me earlier, when I told him,

"Good things come to those, who wait."

~**~