Lover's Freedom Part 3

*NOT EDITED*

I was down the hall from Kyle's room when I heard someone running full speed towards me. I turned around to see Kyle frantically running, he ran pass me yelling, 

"DON'T COME IN MY ROOM YYYEEET.”

He quickly ran into his room and closed the door behind him. I slowly came to a halt in front of his door. 

I tilt my head to the side and giggled, "Is everything okay?"

Kyle slightly opened his door just enough to peek his head through, "Ugh yeah,  just give me a minute, okay? "

I smiled and nodded as he closed the door again.

"His room must of been a mess," I thought to myself.

I heard a lot of ruckus from the other side of the door.

I giggled again, "He is soooo cute."

I could picture him in his room throwing dirty clothes up under his bed or in his closet.

"Just like a Man."

A few more minutes went by before Kyle's door swung wide opened and he stepped out.

He did a low bow and said in a bad British accent, "You may enter my lady."

I scrunched up my eyebrows in confusion as I walked past him.

"O... Kaaaay."

I walked into his room and I gasped as my breath was taking away. 

Kyle had transform his room into a romantic paradise. Everywhere I looked red rose pedals was lightly scattered on the ground and in the middle of his room was a white round table filled with food and lited candles. 

I turned around to look at Kyle, tears gathering in the back of my eyes.

"This was SO sweet of him."

I threw myself in his arms, he hugged me tightly and chuckled,

"I know we can't eat together publicly, but that doesn't mean I can't wine and dine my girl."

"You're so perfect," I said into his chest. 

Kyle pulled me away from him and held me at arms length. He deeply looked into my eyes, "I know this is hard on you.. "

I looked at him confused and wipe the tears that was now streaming down my face.

"What's hard on me?" I asked with a sniffle. 

Kyle smiled warmly at me.

"Taking all this responsibility with becoming the Supreme Luna and having to deal with that Zach guy."

He grabbed my hand and led me to one of the chairs at the table. 

He pulled out my chair. 

I sat down.

"Not to mention all the stress your under."

I looked up at Kyle with so much love in my heart. 

"He is such a wonderful man. I don't deserve him."

"So, my girl is going to kick up her feet and relax even if its for a
minute."

I lowered my head and silently cried happy tears, "Thank.. you.  You're so kind and I love you."

Kyle pulled out his chair and sat across from me,

"I love you too babe, Now stop crying because I got to know which do you want; steak or lobster?"