Wedding

*NOT EDITED*

I don't believe I introduced myself. My name is Bonnie Rena Johnson. Nothing really special in the name, but I must say, I am an extrodiary gal. Born and raised here, in the town of Livingston, also nothing really special here, unless you count me.

I know, I'm coming across quite vain, but if I don't boost up my confidence who will?

Some people would tell you that I was stuck up, rude, selfish, and a bitch. Those individuals were mostly humans, who feared authority. I'm not that bad; I have the go getter attitude, like my father and the elegance from my mother.

The rest; my smartness, beauty, pride, intimadation, and very strong will, came from me. I mean you just don't make valedictorian at your high school and graduating college at the age of eighteen, by sitting on your ass. But I'm rambling, it sounds like I'm filling out a resúme. I just wanted you to know a little more about me.

~*~

I stood in front of my dad's office, waiting for permission to enter. Anticipation was eating me up inside. Today was the big day, wedding details. The sooner we get this over, the closer I get to becoming Supreme Luna and out of my father's shadow.

"You may enter," my father order, from the other side of the door.

I quickly walked in and closed the door behind me. Five pair of eyes greeted me; my father who was sitting next to Alpha Rueso. The Alpha of the Silver Moon Pack,David Outlaw and his second in command, Beta Isaiah Rivers. Then across from them was Zack. I noticed a empty spot next to him, and knew it was lefted for me. I walked over and sat down next to him, crossing my legs in a elegant fashion.

"Hello gents," I greeted nicely.

Alpha Outlaw chuckled, easily amused. I mentaly rolled my eyes, while I plastered a big fat smile on my face. I personally couldn't stand David. He was so easily manipulated, and in my eyes, shouldn't even be a Alpha.

I'm so relieved that Zack looks nothing like his father, who apparently hit every ugly branch on the way down. Zack must get his charming, natural good looks, from his mother.

"Ok, well lets talk about dates," Alpha Rueso says, beginning the meeting.

My heart skipped a beat, this was it, the information I needed, to see how long, I needed to wait and planned, until I was Supreme Luna. So much needed to be done, before then.

"How about a month?" Beta Rivers asked. I really never heard him speak before, he was usually the quite one. Standing like a statue next to David. He also means little to me, a insignant man, jus like his Alpha.

"I think a month, is to short. They need time to study and learn the rules of being Alpha and Luna, then learn to be Supreme over us all. That's going to take some time."said Alpha Rueso.

David, nodded his head in agreement.

"Then when?" My father asked.

"Six months," I chimed in. Every head turned in my directon. Seeing that I got everyones attention I continue, "That would give us enough time to learn everything and give the wedding plans sometime to unfold properly."

"That's to short too," Alpha Outlaw rejected,"You two have lots to learn, six months wouldn't be nearly enough."

I mentally rolled my eyes again. "Ugh, that fat moron."

"Then give us 42 years, does that sound more reasonable to you, Isn't that your age? Or would you rather, trust in us and know we will get things done. Remember, this was your plan too," I countered.