Pregnant??

The rest of the week was okay i didn't tell chris what happened but i am. Right now Nicole and Naomi are the only ones that know. I learnt how to stop showing that i was thinking about it with chris so when we hang out its back to normal. I would hang out with chris but today i start my period and i don't feel like being bothered. Nicole is stopping by.

- - -

I was laying down thinking when Nicole came in my room. My mom probably let her in. "Hey." Nicole sat on the end of my bed. "Hi. Is there anything on my pants?" she gave me a dirty look "ewww no thats nasty." "Oh shut the hell up you do it too . everyone does!" i got up and went to go use the bathroom. Surprisingly i wasn't even bleeding.i got up washed my hands and went back to my room. "Thats weird I'm not even bleeding." " Car sickness, lost of apatite, and a late period." She raised her eye brows at me. "NO...NOPE don't even give me that dumb ass look." " Im just saying it is a possibility. I wonder what Matt would say." "Matt? If and i said IF I'm pregnant it's chris baby not Matts!" "HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW ---" i cut her off. "Shut up my mom's down stairs! And there is something called protection." "And there is something called 99% effective there's always that 1%." "Whatever but if i didn't use a condom with chris and i did with Matt that will tell you I'm pregnant by chris...right?" "ugh..." "Well it don't even matter cause I'm not pregnant. Stop making me think so" Watch I'm bringing you a pregnancy test tomorrow if you don't get your period." "Im not peeing on it so go ahead and waste your money." "Well I'm leaving i gotta go get Naomi," "Bye I'm going back to sleep."

*The next day*

I got to text at the same damn time (lmfao) one was from Nicole and the other was from chris.

Nicole: open the door

Me:Niger I'm not dressed.

Nicole: Still I'm outside.

Me:coming -_-

I ran down the stairs and opened the door. When we got upstairs she pulled out 3 pregnancy test. "Oh lord.this is a joke right?" "No! Now pee on this." she threw the test at me. " i cant just pee on it." "why not?" "fine." i picked up the test and went in the bathroom. I got real nervous i mean it is possible. I followed the instructions and exited the bathroom. When 10 minutes passed i made Nicole look at the test. "omg!" "What's it say?" "guess." "Don't do that to me what does it say?" "All three of them say positive." i looked at all three of them, she was right. I wasn't sad or dissopointed i was happy and nervous. I still live with my mom but im independent, me and chris have more than enough money. "Oh my gosh. Luaren you're pregnant." "I know. Im excited." "EXCITED?! You're 23 you cant have a baby. You cant go to the club for like 10 months now." everything she said went in one ear and out the other. "Well what am i gonna do now? I always wanted to be a mommy. Its a good thing. I think ive been through worst!" "When you telling chris?" "When we meet up. Im not telling him about the matt thing now cause i dont want him to deny our child." "I have to go. Congratulations and text me." "alright, bye."

Authors Note: i don't really like this chapter but its important. Vote and comment!