Home

Authors note: In this chapter you get to see more of luarens home life because I looked back at the other chapters and i realized that was missing. She live's with her mom Linda who's 42. Her brother Jared who's 25. And her sister Joann (Joey) who's 12.

I started to wake up to my 17 year old brother Jared playing loud music. I was at home. "TURN THAT DOWN!" i screamed so loud i gave myself a headache . I stormed out of my room and into his room. "Who the hell plays music in the MORNING when everybodys sleep?!"

"Eww did you brush your teeth? And it's 2:06 you're the only hoe thats sleep cause you were out all night making love faces with chris."

I laughed. "No foreal though, how did i even get home last night?" we both started laughing.

"Chris brought you home you were half sleep."

"oh...well turn that down before i come over there and kiss you!"

He looked up at me like he was disgusted. "Fine ill turn it OFF!"

I exited his room and went in the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and got in the shower. I was washing my belly when I started to think about my baby. " I hope you're a girl. You're gonna be so small and cute. I promise I'll protect you and I'll always be on you're side. No matter what. I love you already. You're mine you're gonna be a little me," my little moment was interrupted by somebody banging on the door.

"Hurry up. Other people like to take showers too!" she screamed like I was doing something wrong.

"Use the other bathroom."

"Mom's using it."

"what the fuck we have 6 bathrooms!!"

"I know ---" i cut her off.

"It don't even matter im getting out anyway." I turned the water off wrapped my towel around my body and exited the bathroom. I dried off and then texted Nicole.

Me: you doing anything today?

Nicole: Im going to the mall with Naomi.

Me: Oh nvm

Nicole: text me l8r

Me:bet.

- - -

I was relaxing in my bed when joey came out the bathroom. "JOANN!" I yelled.

"What?" she asked walking in my room with only a towel on.

"Close the door and Come here." She did as she was told. I didn't hesitate at all i just came out and said it "Im pregnant."

she gassped and covered her mouth with her hand, "Lauren your lying."

"Nope."

" AWWWWWW IM GONNA BE A AUNT!!!!"

"Shhhhh you and Nicole are the only people that know. I just found out!"

" So when are you going to tell mommy?" "Im gonna tell her when im ready."

"Do you know if its gonna be a boy or a girl ?"

"Not yet."

"Alright im going to get dressed bye." Joey left.

Linda's- POV (mom)

A few hours pass it 6 o clock. Im sitting on the couch watching Maury suddenly joey enters the living room . Which never happens she always in her room.

" WOW you came out your room thats a surprise."

" What i just want to spin some time with my mom."A few minutes passes joey was acting so wierd. I turned the tv off

"alright joey whats the matter. Your acting weird? You're hiding something."

"No Im not."

"Joey i know your lying Listen Joann jade lenard tell me the truth." she finally came out with it and said," Listen lauren don want me to tell you but she is pregnant." I didn't know what to say or how i should feel,"hold on..." i said running up the stairs.I can hear joey saying wait she didnt want me to tell you in the background. But i didn't care. I knocked on her door "I'm sleeping!" she screamed I opened the door anyways.

Luaren pov

My mom opened my door she looked stressed. She came and sat on the end of my bed.

"So i heard you're pregnant," I wasn't expecting that at all. "okay..." "So its true?" "yeah." she started crying and i sat up on my bed and started crying too. "Mom why you crying your gonna make me cry."

"Im happy for you you're gonnna be a great mom. Im disappointed Cause i didn't want you to be like you me. I wanted you to be married then have kids. And i tought you better than to sleep with him without a condom."

I didn't really have a response. "Im sorry. I promise I won't you disappoint you any more." "How many months are you?" "Im not sure i have a check up on Saturday so i was gonna ask them about it." she nodded. "oh. Does chris know?" i shook my head up in down, "yeah i told him yesterday i found out only like three days ago." "What did he say?" "he said he wanted a family later on in life but he'll be here for me and the baby." "oh well thats good ." she got up and gave me a hug. "I love you. And remember none of us are gonna be hear when you wake up." She reminded me, "OH MY GOSH I forgot you guys are going to Florida tonight."

"Yup I'm gonna pack my bags and make sure Joey packs hers." she said as she walked out my room and turned out the light.