I cant think of a title :/

Authors note: so let me just tell you. There is a sex scene at the end of this chapter. Its the first time I ever wrote one so its not that good plus I was in a rush but just enjoy. :/ :)

When I finally came to I was in the hospital hooked up to a lot of Iv's. The doctor was In the room with me alone.

"Oh Ms.Lenard I was just checking on you." he said sitting down in a chair.

"How am i doing?" I asked. I already knew what had happened.

"Well." he sighed "You had a Inevitable miscarriage Which is when You have increasing bleeding, and the cervix begins to open. In this case, there is no chance the pregnancy can continue. We gave you a blood trance plant and the next step is for us to remove the dead Fetas. Im sorry for your loss Ms.Lenard If everything goes right you should be home tomorrow on some anti-Depressant's."

I was expecting him to say that but it still hit me hard. "Wheres chris? He brought me here."

"He's um down stairs with your friends (Nicole and probably Naomi) we removed them from the room. When I come back we'll be putting you to sleep and going forth with the operation!"

"okay thanks." I said leaning back in the bed. As soon as he walked out I felt the tears rolling down my cheek.I rubbed my stomach This was the last time I would be able to feel my baby in my stomach. Its a shame something so beautiful was taken away from me so soon. But thats The story of my fucking life right? I heard the doctors coming back in the room I whipped my tears and closed my eyes. You ever hurt so bad you can actualy feel it in your heart and in your soul? Well thats how I feel now.

---

I woke up in a Hospital room. I looked over to my right and saw chris sitting down next to me with his head in his hands?" I wonder how hes taking this? I saw Naomi outside on her phone and Nicole was sleep on a chair next to chris. I looked up at the clock on the wall it was 8:00pm. I tapped chris to see if he was sleep when he picked his head up in looked at me. I dont know what I should say I wanna see how hes feeling about this but its kinda a touchy subject when somethings happens we both shut off and stay to our selfs.

"So, how you feeling about this whats going on in your head?" I finally decided to ask

"I dont even know this always happens to me." he said confusing me.

"What always happens?"

"Everytime I get happy about something I get let down. Im just drained I cant even think straight." he sighed

I felt bad I know its not my fault but i cant help but feel like i put him in this position.

"How about you?" he asked sitting up in his seat.

"Same as you I wanna get out of here so I could just go home and cry all day." I confessed.

"Oh..." Icould tell he didnt know what to say. "Oh yea I called youre mom and told her everything. she said she looked online and the next flight coming here is in 3 days so she'll be here then."

I didnt reply I just sighed. " Chris if you wanna go home and get some sleep its fine just go.

"Nah im good. You need to get some sleep where out of here tomorow!!" he said laying back in his chair.

I did as he said and fell right to sleep.

---

While chris went home to go shower in change his clothes i got in the shower and got prepared to leave the hospital.

The way home was silent chris was looking out for me I could tell he felt bad. I was just keeping myself together until we got home. We stopped by my house to pick up my clothes then we drove to chris house.

We ate and then went upstairs. He brought me upstairs to his attic I haven't been there since the first time we made love, It brought back memories. His attic had this weird kinda sex vibe.

"Babe you remember this place?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

" Yea... Our first time toghether was up here. Why did you wanna come up here? I said confused of what his plan was.

"well we have been through alot this past months and it put a strain on our relationship and we used to always come here when we first started going out we were so carefree and in love. I just wanted to get that vibe back."

"You mean that sex vibe?" I asked sarcastically

"Yeah..." He said taking off his shirt. He started walking twords me i backed up altiitle and hit the wall. He looked horny. Lord i know where this is gonna go. I don't mind. seeing him without a shirt turned me on anyways. Now he was standing right in front of me with no warning he crashed his lips into mine. He kissed me hard and with a lot of passion that made me even more horny . He broke the kiss by pulling my shirt over my head. He grabbed me tightly and i garbed him back. I put my legs around him and he leaned on me against the wall he started sucking on my neck and biting me making me moan. He took off my bra and started sucking on my right boob and squeezing on my left boob I moaned and tilted my head back. He trough me on the bed. He snatched off my pants and my underwear. Then he climbed on top of me and kissed me softly and then bit my lip. "I love you. He said braking the kiss. Before I could say it back he disappeared between my legs. He started kissing and sucking on my thighs he finally went down on me. I was moaning his name and rubbing my left boob. I was grabbing his head and pushing it in between my legs with my other hand. I was on the verge of cumming when he stopped. He brought his head up and took off his pants and his boxers. This man was truly blessed lol. I tried to sit up. He was always on top when we had sex thats the way he likes it but i wanted to do things differently.

"And where do you think your going?" he asked as he grabbed my ankles and pulled me So id fall straight on my back.

"I wanna be in charge."

"Well to damn bad!" he whispered in my ear pinning my arms down. He started fingering me and licking me all over my boobs. "Mhhm." i moaned and just kept moaning i felt his dick rob against my leg. Finally with no warning he pulled his fingers out and thrusted into me. I screames a little bit. He started pumping in and out of me. He was going really fast, really hard, and really deep. I was screaming my head of. I tried to grip the sheet but i couldn't so i dug my nails in his back and arched my back.

"Whats my name?" Chris asked moaning.

"Chhrrrisss." I moaned

"And who am I" he asked grabbing my ass and going faster i couldmt take it.

"DADDY" i yelled/moaned.

He suddenly pulled out.

"Face down ass up." he demanded i did as i was told and he hit it from the back. We came together and he pulled out again. He laid down next to me holding me. "You called me Daddy?" he smirked. He been waiting on me to call him 'Daddy' since the day we met.

"Chris..."

"Yes?" he asked looking down on me.

"Promise me you'll never hurt me again..." It was a statement but i said it more like a question as i healed up my pinky for a pinky promise.

"I promise."'he said linking his pinky with mine. Before I knew it I was dozing off with a smile on my face.