Lets Just Call It Love (A chris brown fan fiction)

Authors note: okay so this is my first story i dont know how many chapters it will be. The first chapters might be suckish but give it a chance vote ,rate and comment even if you dont like it tell me what to change.Thats lauren in the muti media and shes chris brown girlfriend in real life

-xoxo Sleen

I had butterflies in my stomach as i drove to my best friend Nicole's house party. Im 22 and she's 23 i wasn't nervous because i did'nt no anyone there ,I was nervous because chris brown was gonna be there!! I work as a choreographer with Nicole (That's how she met Chris) i been around a few celebrities so I'm not star struck. I just have a huge crush on him and get butterflies everytime i think about him.

- - -

Of course i got there late when people were starting to leave. As soon as i stepped in the house the first person i noticed was, chris drinking out of a red cup talking to one of my Friends Jason. I walked over to them and gave jason a hug and waved at chris. I walked around many areas of the house untill i found Nicole. "omg he's here!" I yelled walking up to Nicole scaring her. "I know." she said turning around still a little frightened. "why he gotta be so sexy," i asked letting out a dreamy sigh. At times it was hard to here eachother over the people and music but we kept the Conversation going. "Everyone knows you like him but him and ima change that tonight!" "oh my gosh don't if he don't like me back its gonna be so awkward around him and if---" "people are leaving you wanna go upstairs and play a game" " you just cut me off!! But sure" i said as i began walking to Nicole's fun room up stairs in the attic. I was about to go back down stairs when i heard foot steps. Finally Nicole came upstairs with jason, Jason's girlfriend Naomi, are friend's brittany & Bria, And of course Chris. "Okay every one get on the floor and make a damn circle, were playing 10 fingers with drinks" Nicole yelled putting a bottle of Hennessy and Vodka with 6 cup's on the table. "Okay i'll start. I never sucked someone's dick" Brittany said. Bria and Naomi both picked up their cup and drunk some Hennessy. "I was drunk and it was a dare, okay?"Naomi lied Everyone begin to say "mmhhmm" making Naomi blush. We kept going until i had one finger left and so did chris. It was Nicole's turn she looked at me with her evil smirk my stomach began to hurt i knew exactly what she was gonna say."So this one is for Lauren. Its a truth question. Do you like, have feelings for, have a crush on, or is sexually attracted to chris over here." As soon as Nicole said that EVERYONE started staring at me. Chris made a "hmmm..." sound and started laughing. I was so embareesed because chris was looking at me and i was siting there blushing like a dumbass. "you're a true bitch" I said to Nicole half joking and half seriously. "Answer the question stop trying to avoid the question Luaren!!!!" She was serious but sounded sarcastic. I finnaly just said screw and i confessed." Okay okay fine i do." "Which one???" Nicole pressed "A crush." everyone started saying "AWWWWWHHH" realy load in my ear. Chris was laughing and saying "awww" too. He crawled over to me and gave me a hug and a kiss, it was not a romantic hug/kiss it was more like a playful messy hug and kiss (ON THE CHEEK). I was out of the game so i took the half empty bottle of Hennessy and left them with the Vodka. i sat on the couch by all her game stations. A while after me chris was out too. He sat all the way on the other side of the couch and i felt like he didn't like me. Out of nowhere Naomi, Bria, Jason, Brittany, Nicole got up and ran out the room leaving me and chris alone " WoW..." was all i said. He moved closer to me but not too close "sooooo...ughh i actualy forgot your name?..." Omg he said that in like the cuitest voice ever. "Oh I'm lauren but people call me Mimi." I swear i sounded so reatarted when i said that because he started laughing "How the hell do you get Mimi out of lauren!!??" "Oh god i hate that question. When i was like 6 people teased me and said i looked like hello kitty sister Mimi." We both started laughing.After a hour of talking and being alone Nicole and Naomi finally came back in.

- - -

Authors note: okay i know its cheesy and boring but it will get better so tell me what you like or dont like. And the next chapter will be up in maybe 1 or 2 days.