Telling chris

I was sitting on my bed thinking about the baby and rubbing my stomach when i got this text from Chris.

Chris <3: we chilling today?

Me: sure. I miss you :(

Chris <3: I'm picking you up now

I took awhile to reply.

Me: I'm ready.

Chris <3: come outside.

I walked outside and got in the car. " hey babe." I gave him a kiss on the lips and we drove off.

"Hey what you've been doing the past couple days i haven't heard from you."

" yaaaa... I didn't want us to bother you..."

He pulled over " who is us ??"

I got a little emotional I was nervous,excited, and sad at the same time. Our whole relationship is about to change and I'm not sure if that's good or bad only time will tell. "Babe before i tell you Im just gonna say I don't know if its good or bad but I'm excited and i hope you are too. ... Im pregnant." I blurted out. His expression wasn't the same as before. He didn't look happy like i did when i found out. he wasn't pissed but he wasn't excited like me."So how do you feel?"

" It aint mine." he joked. I laughed a little but i was trying to be serious.

"Stop playing I'm serious."

"I mean i wanted a family but damn not now. But what can you do now? I just gotta do what i gotta do." he said it like he was nervous.

"Don't worry babe everything's gonna be fine."

"How do you know?" It seemed like when he said that he had some hope that i wasn't sure.

I didn't like that i don't wanna ever have to put my child on someone else chris brown or not my baby is gonna be a good thing not just a mistake you forced take care of. "hold on." I pulled out a zip-lock bag filled with all three pregnancy test. I threw it on his lap he looked at the test about 3 times .

" WOW... How far along are you?"

"Im not sure either 2 weeks or a month."

"oh... So what do you wanna do today?" He looked unfocused like he was thinking a lot.

"Your house? I don't feel like being suronded by paparazzi right now."

"My house it is!" we drove in silence with the radio up.

- - -

Me and chris were laying down cuddling in his room watching the hangover 2 we were both in deep thought. From here on my life would never be the same.

Chris snapped me out of my thoughts,"Whats wrong babe?"

"Nothing just thinking," I didn't wanna tell him anything to make him even more stressed.

"About what??"

"Everything this year... Especially work. Im a model how am i gonna audition for the skinny swim suit model With a big ass belly.What about you."

"I don't know. Trying to process the thought of having a baby on top of all the other shit i have to deal with and I'm ju--" I cut him off

leaning up off him and facing him "whoa whoa whoa so now my baby is just some shit you have to deal with?!!"

" Lauren you know i didn't mean it like that. Its just that I'm in the middle of making my album i have to go on tour and interviews but its just gonna be a lot harder with a baby."

"Oh" i was trying not to cry.

"You okay?" as soon as ke asked me that i fell apart. And started crying. He pulled me on his lap by my waist. "You can tell me anything whats wrong?"

"I just feel like w-when i... When i found out i was so happy and i fell in love with the idea of a baby but I'm now realizing t-that Everything's not gonna be perfect and I'm only 23 and Im... Im scared and im starting to see the down side of it."

He was trying to Find the right thing to say. "Relax you have 9 months until then and everything's gonna be fine."

"And 9 months of no SEX !!"

"Woah woah who told you that?" He said half joking and half serious.

"like just imagine me with a big belly with a baby inside and you on top of me.... NAKED"

He laughed. He changed the modd a little when he said ,"I love you.l

"I love you too chris." he was so flawless i loved every inch of him. I crushed my lips into his. he kissed back.

- - -

Author's Note: okay i like this chapter and if you do too then vote and comment.