Lieing motherfucker

I woke up around 2:00pm and just like my mom promised nobody was home. I got ready for the day. I sat on my couch turning on a bad girls club Marathon. I text chris...

Me : hey when u coming?

While i was waiting for him to respond i went on twitter. I see a girl named SashaSoBreezy tweeted this...

"OMG @BriaLove leeks naked pictures of chris brown."

I was confused "BriaLove" is Naomi's best friend. I googled it and a naked picture of chris poped up he had blonde hair so i knew it was recently. I immediately felt betrayed,hurt,and angry. Chris finally texted back.

Chris <3: open the door.

I opened the door and he was getting out his car. He walked in the house and tried to give me a kiss on the lips but i turned my face and spoke.

" Sooo what happened to 1 oclock . You was with one of your Bitches."

He looked confused, "My other bitches?"

Yeah who were you sending these to. Huh ??" I threw my phone to him.

" Nobody. "

" Why are you LIEING to me for?!" i started crying

He started comfroting me but i didnt want him to.

"NO DONT TOUCH ME." I yelled trying to get away from him.

He kept on telling me to calm down and hes sorry but that made me even more angry finnally I slapped him across the face and kept on hitting him.

He grabed my arms and looked at me like he was surprised . He was mad now. " WHY THE FUCK DID YOU HIT ME !! " He let my arms go after i calmed down a little.

"i fucking hate you" I picked up a book off the living room table amd threw it at him.

" Yo lauren stop throwing shit ok. Im getting PISSED OFF."

" youre getting pissed off i say in a baby voice. Huh?"

" yes im getting pissed so stop."

" You should be the last motherfucker in the WORLD to be pissed. Im the one thats being CHEATED ON!!!"

"IM NOT CHEATING ON YOU."

"So how did these get out? You leaked them yourself?!!!"

"I was trying to send them to you but i sent them to somebody else."

" Your such a fucking lier. You sent those to bria. Bria is not close to luaren. How did you get her number?huh?"

"alright fine i was sending them to her."

I already knew he slept with her she's the biggest hoe i know. (haha that rhymed) "Did you have sex with her?"

"yes."

I started crying again. "Fine then you can go be with her. Dont call me,text me nothing just leave me alone."

"what about the baby."

"I dont care just leave."

"luaren im sorry. I love you i haven't spoken to her in months."

"Okay fine so just leave."

"Is it over?"

"I dont know just leave me alone."

I walked upstairs and heard the door close.

Authours note: This chapter is kind of rushed. But if you like it vote/comment.

Xoxoxo