Chapter 17: Cheater

You couldn't believe it.

Literally, there was no way for you to get it in your head that he was cheating on you.

You sat on your bed and looked at the video a countless amount of times, and you just didn't have a reaction. You didn't want to have a reaction, because you didn't want to believe it.

It was the morning after Jackson told you, and instead of spending your morning by getting breakfast and relaxing for the rest do the day, you sat on your bed and looked at a video of Kai kissing and touching all on another girl.

But, you didn't want that to be Kai. You wanted it to be some type of look alike, maybe another idol? But not Kai, not your boyfriend.

In your mind, he was the perfect guy with a busy schedule, but he had to work to keep his reputation of a hard working, famous idol up.

But here was a video, a video of his lips kissing and sucking on a woman's body, a woman that wasn't you, his girlfriend.

"Jackson's here and he wants pancakes." Danielle walked in the room. "And so is Mark but he already ate a lot for dinner so he isn't asking for pancakes."

"What'd he eat for dinner?" You asked her.

"Me."

"Ugh." You got up and pushed her to the side so you could walk through. "I set myself up for that."

In the kitchen, you got the pancake batter out and began looking for the griddle before Jackson begun talking. "So are we just not gonna talk about that cheater son of a bitch you call your boyfriend?"

"Jackson, he isn't a cheater."

"Yes he is." He paused for a bit, waiting for a reply. "Didn't you see the video?"

"I did, but it's not him in it." You found the griddle, plugged it in the wall and began to pour some of the batter on it.

"Did you not see it? It is him!"

"I know him Jackson. That's not my boyfriend."

"That's what they all say before they figure out that their boyfriend is a lying, cheating whore!"

"Who's a lying, cheating whore?" Mark asked from the couch, but before you could reply, Jackson did. "Kai, Y/N's boyfriend."

"Oh yeah, that guy in the video yesterday right?"

"Yup."

"He isn't a cheater and that's that." You flipped a few of the pancakes.

"Then why don't we ask someone who seems to actually care about you?"

"Who?"

"Jungkook."

"No." You took a few pancakes off the griddle, pouring more batter on it. "If it actually is him, Jungkook will hurt him." You took a few more pancakes off of the griddle.

Danielle got up and knocked on Jungkook's door, causing him to get out. "Yeah?" He looked around, fresh faced and bright eyed.

"Kai's cheating on her, and she's acting oblivious." Danielle pointed to you, and you felt a tap on your shoulder. When you turned around, it was Jungkook. "He's cheating on you?" He asked slowly and surprisingly calmly.

"No."

"Let me see the proof."

"He isn't cheating th-"

"I said," He slightly raised his voice, a tone of both anger and annoyance infecting his speech. "Let me see the proof." He took you phone from your hand and put in the PIN to unlock it.