Prologue

xxx

Hello! Back again with a new book of mine! This is specially made for you, guys. It's my birthday!! So I decided to give you this to all of you.

BEFORE YOU READ :

[WARNING : MATURE CONTENT, BDSM, GAY AF]

You can read this if you're older than 18+ or open minded with two hot guys making love.

***

The elevator door opened, a tall guy walking down the office hall. Everyone greet him with warmth, but he just walk past them. He doesn't care though. No one is attractive to his eyes.

"Excuse me, Boss. Your new secretary is already in your office." The security informed the boss, and the boss nodded, walking to his office in a rush. He has been tracking his secretary life with the help of his servant. He can't wait to see his secretary.

The office door slides open, revealing a petité guy in his office leaning forward tidying files that were scattered on the floor and place it on the cabinet. The boss froze in his position when he saw his secretary wearing a super tight jeans, making him excited. His secretary looks even more beautiful rather than what he saw in the picture.

Surprised, the petité guy hurriedly turn around, facing the boss and give a 90 degree bow.

"Byun Baekhyun, Sir. Your new secretary."

The boss eyed him from head to toe, admiring how perfect his new secretary is. His red hair and plump lips making the boss almost can't hold his smirk.

"Ahh... Mr.Byun, I've been waiting for you." The boss smiles politely, making the new secretary blushes.

"I will work hard... Mister.. uhmm....I-I'm sorry.. all I know is boss." The secretary awkwardly bow and scratched his head.

"Park. Park Chanyeol." The boss introduced himself, offering a handshake and perfectly welcomed by the secretary.

"It's nice to meet you, Mr.Park" The secretary give him the sweetest smile.

"Yes.... and Mr.Byun,"

"Yes..?" The secretary answered. The boss's deep voice makes him nervous.

"You say you will work hard but you seems too relaxed.. Why are you wearing a sweater?" The boss scold him and the secretary intertwined his fingers.

 Why are you wearing a sweater?" The boss scold him and the secretary intertwined his fingers

"Umm. I...recently caught a cold.. and isn't everyone who works here wore t-shirts or jacket? They told me suits are only worn by the CEO... by you, Mr.Park." The secretary explained innocently, making the boss even want to ruin him more.

"No, Mr.Byun. We have a meeting with another company, soon. You should wear suits like me." The boss replied with a stoic look on his face, and that's when the secretary thinks he should apologize.

"I'm truly sorry, Mr.Park." The secretary bow for the nth time, making the boss smirks.

"You know that there'll be punishment for every mistakes you've made, right Mr.Byun?" The boss took a step closer and it made the secretary shiver and lowered his head.

"Yes..." The secretary answered with hesitation and the boss smiles victoriously.

"Good. Now take your clothes off."

xxx

WELCUM TO THE WORLD FULL OF SINS! lol