7 : Help Me

"Uhh.."

Chanyeol opened his eyes to met with his office's white ceiling. Chanyeol blinks and feels something wet and cold in his forehead. He touched his forehead and turned out the cold thing is a compress.

All of the sudden, he heard sobs from the left. Chanyeol tilted his head a little and found Baekhyun is sobbing on his swivel chair with his face glued on the desk.

"Mr.Byun..."

"Mr.Park! You're finally awake!" Baekhyun says as his tears starts to roll down his cheeks again for the nth time.

"Hey.. what's wrong...? Why are you crying..?"

"I'm crying because you fainted! It's my fault! I just... feel.. guilty..." Baekhyun sobs but in the CEO's ears it sounds so cute.

"Hahaha.." Chanyeol softly laughs and Baekhyun suddenly stops crying.

"Why did you even worry about me that much? It's not like I'm going to be dead though," Chanyeol says as he laughs again, his eyes forming a smile.

"It's because you're my boss and I was the one who made you sick... who's gonna pay me if you're dead?" Baekhyun said with a slightly pissed tune.

"You're so funny Mr.Byun.." Chanyeol smiles and slowly gets up from the black couch.

"What... are you doing..? You're still sick! I'll do anything for you Mr.Park.." Baekhyun rose up from the CEO's swivel chair and pushed the CEO to the couch again.

Baekhyun kneels in front of his boss, eyeing the taller male which seems shocked while sitting down.

Baekhyun's face is literally in front of his crotch and the CEO gulped down.

"Huh..?"

"I'll do anyhing for you." Baekhyun said willingly.

"Anything...?" Chanyeol asks as he smirks internally, but slightly worried.

"Yes, Mr.Park." Baekhyun said, confirming what he just said.

But it's too early to ask him to play. He might be shocked to death. Chanyeol thinks.

"Alright then.. please stay  with me.. that's all I ask, Mr.Byun." Chanyeol said as he lays himself on the couch again.

"Huhh...?"

"You don't have to do your work today.. tell Jongin to do it..." Mr.Park answers as he turned his body to the other side, his back is now facing Baekhyun.

"But that's just cruel.. and you have a meeting at 3 pm, Mr.Park..." Baekhyun said as he checks the schedule in his phone.

"Who cares? Tell Jongin to cancel it and move it to next week." Chanyeol said in a slightly annoyed though.

"Is it really alright for Jongin though? Isn't he got another work to do?" Baekhyun asks again making the CEO covered his ears.

"Arghhh! I'll pay him extra income." Chanyeol said as he closes his eyes.

"Well..."

"Just do it. Follow my orders. No exceptions." Chanyeol said as he is now facing Baekhyun again.

"Alright Mr.Park.. I'll go down and tell Jongin first.." Baekhyun said as he rose up from the swivel chair and headed to the glass doors.

"Wait, Mr.Byun,"

"Yes?" Baekhyun said, turning his head as he about to press the button.

"I give you 10 minutes."