8 : He's Mine

No one even wait for this update so.. it could be the end of the story idk lmao this story is no fun even from the beginning lol bye/// i might delete this later

i feel like an idiot for writing this book lol

***

Half an hour has passed...

Chanyeol started to panic.

"Mr.Byun..." Chanyeol said as he gets up from his seat.

Chanyeol picked up and wore his leather coat. Chanyeol knows, Baekhyun and Jongin are just 'friends', but there's this strong urge in him to look for Baekhyun.

Chanyeol pressed the green button and goes out from his office. He rushes to the elevator and pressed the elevator's button.

***

As soon as Chanyeol arrived in the 27th floor, he runs like a crazy person here and there, looking like a mess.

Everyone who is busy working suddenly payed attention to Chanyeol, their CEO, looked worried and looks like he's about to cry soon.

"Boss, can I help you..." An employee finally stand up from one of the stall as he shouted to the CEO.

"MR.BYUN! WHERE IS HE? WHERE IS BYUN BAEKHYUN?" The CEO literally shouted and it makes all the employees shocked.

All of the employees looked down and the person who asked the CEO earlier even took a seat.

Suddenly, a person came out from Mr.Kim office and it was Jongin. Chanyeol hurriedly approached Jongin and asked him where his secretary is.

"I haven't met him.. I went to Mr.Do to grab some files... I thought he already came back to your office and—"Jongin replied while showing some files on his hands.

Chanyeol, before Jongin finished his sentences, quickly run while cursing really loud and it makes everyone on the 27th floor scared.

Chanyeol suddenly bumped into someone on his way.

"Oh! Mr.Do, have you seen Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asked in a very serious tune. Kyungsoo who heard it slightly smiles, and took a deep breath.

"Stop calling me formal names. You know we—"

"Where is Baekhyun?" Chanyeol cuts off Kyungsoo's sentences, and Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

"He's in the bathroom." Kyungsoo answered as he sighed.

"Which bathroom?"

"Over there." Kyungsoo points to the bathroom in the corner.

Chanyeol hurriedly run and left Kyungsoo all alone in the hall. Kyungsoo just realized all the employees attention were on him and it irritates him.

 Kyungsoo just realized all the employees attention were on him and it irritates him