16 : Ding!*

Thank you so much for supporting me until now; especially those who gave me some advice on the previous chapter, i swear i want to reply every single one of you, but i ran out of words, so here i'm gonna say thank you so much, and i love you.

NOTICE :
follow me for further updates about this book!

***

"Wait... Jongdae?"

Jongin couldn't believe who's in front of his eyes.

"J-Jongin? Jongin!!!!!" Jongdae screams and happily jumps around like a kid and Jongin swear he's ashamed of his friend who acted so dumb.

"NO INTERVIEW. NOW GO HOME AND I'LL TELL THE CEO TO ACCEPT YOU." Jongin whispered and Jongdae nods repeatedly.

"What will you write on that paper then?" Jongdae asked while picking up his bag that he placed on the chair.

"I'll just... add everything up. Make you seem really perfect." Jongin said like it's nothing.

"Jongin... What if they find out?"

"Nah you'll do just fine. Ya got me."

"THANK YOU BRO!" Jongdae once again screamed and hugs Jongin.

"YOU'RE VERY WELCOME BROOOOH!" Jongin replied and hugged him back.

Mr.Do who watched them since Jongdae get into Jongin's office, can only say to himself, "Idiots."

***

Jongin didn't go to Baekhyun's house today, instead he invited his boyfriend to his apartment that is located not to far from the office.

Jongin and Mr.Do just got home from their date. Tired, Mr.Do immediately sleep by his side, so Jongin is watching his boyfriend drives to a deep sleep.

It's weird, noticing his boyfriend never wears something that's exposing his arms, even with Jongin himself.

"C-ch...."

"?" Jongin questioned himself and quickly turns his head to his lover.

"C-Chanyeol... p-please..." Mr.Do said in the middle of sleeping.

"Baby?" Jongin called him and tries to wake him up.

"D-don't..." Kyungsoo continued to sleep talking.

"Baby! Wake up!"

Surprised, Kyungsoo immediately woke up from his deep sleep.

"Huh.... w-what..????" Kyungsoo replied with an angry tune.

"You got drunk, and you were sleeptalking. You called our CEO's name." Jongin explained to his boyfriend with a serious face.

"Really..." Kyungsoo replied while scratching the back of his head.

"Why would you say his name during sleep?" Jongin asked while looking at Kyungsoo right in the eyes, with a concerned look.

"I-I.. I can't remember."

"It's just about, a second ago."

"But Jongin, believe me, I don't know why the fuck I called his name." Kyungsoo said in annoyed tune and hurriedly leave the bed, heading to the bathroom.