15 : Two Rules*

Hi everyone! I'm sorry for late update! Holiday started around the beginning of June, and I enjoyed my time. I'm finding inspiration for this—

the first ten chapter, i only got 3k views. but now, we're here! 31k views!! did you guys enjoyed this book?

SPECIAL FOR YOU : DOUBLE UPDATE!
Next update : Saturday, 29th June 2019.

***

"......."

No one started talking since Minseok sat down next to the CEO. Baekhyun feels very awkward, and he didn't know how to ligthen up the mood.

Baekhyun stared at his own feet, and that's when Minseok started to talk.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine.. it's just.. a little... quiet...." Baekhyun said shyly and play with his fingers.

Getting no response from the both male, the red haired male excused himself to the bathroom.

Then there is two men awkwardly stares into space.

"So..... you... what's your name...?" Minseok's head turned to the left and the CEO didn't even look at him at all.

"You're dying to know me, aren't you?" The CEO said with a stoic face.

"You're the CEO."

"So?" Mr.Park raised one of his eyebrows while pulling out his phone from his pocket.

"Please take care of Baekhyun." Minseok said, his voice is full of emotions and concern, but the CEO only sighs.

"I'm not a babysitter, and he's a grown man." Mr.Park said as he uses his phone.

"If you hurt him, I'll end you." Minseok threatens, and stopped the CEO from playing with his phone by stealing it from his hand.

"You don't even have the courage." The CEO said, still trying to keep that stoic face, and snatched his phone from Minseok's hand.

"Please, he's suffering from BPD, and he has a trauma. One wrong word could end his life. He's very sensitive, and I think you should know that." Minseok said, trying to get the CEO's attention once again.

The CEO stopped playing his phone.

He keeps silent for a second, but then replied with, "Not my bussiness."

"You fucking piece of sh—" Minseok hasn't finished talking, and about to punch the CEO in the face but the CEO is quick enough to grab Minseok's hand.

"At least this fucking piece of shit got his heart, unlike you." The CEO said as he dramatically let go of Minseok's hand.

"Ugh. What the fuck." Minseok said as he walks away, feeling totally jealous.

Baekhyun who just got back from the bathroom, searched for the CEO.

Meanwhile the CEO is on the cashier, ordering another drink for himself.

"One americano. Take away."

"Huh? Mr.Park?" The person asked with a surprise.

"Oh.. Mr.Zhang. Good evening." The CEO slightly smiles and watches Yixing writing his name on the coffee cup.