2 : Red

HI IM BACKK!!!

***

"Well well... Baekhyun... I never—"

"Shut up." Baekhyun blushes and headed to the locker. It's 7 in the evening, Baekhyun had to go home as soon as possible.

"It's odd you know. Seeing you socialize with a stranger and forgetting about your trauma." Minseok replied and Baekhyun just realized.

That's right. Baekhyun hates strangers. Baekhyun hates if someone asks him to join the seat or talk to him first.

But with the first customer, Baekhyun perfectly welcomed him.

Strange.

***

"Boss, he's leaving the café."

"Good. Now follow him and see where he's going." The boss smirks, and then bites his lower lip.

"Copy that, boss."

Minseok followed Baekhyun and walk with him.

"Baek.. are you sure you'll go there, alone? I don't want you to be alone..." Minseok asked while pointing to the subway station.

"It's okay.. I'll be fine.. I'm trying to not get too scared with stranger." Baekhyun replied while fixing his collar.

"Baekhyun... we've talked about this before.." Minseok said with a concern look on his face.

"Hyung. Today you see me socializing which is rare, I'm fine, Hyung. Please, believe me... Hyung..."

Hyung....

Minseok froze in his place.

"Alright... Baek... be careful, okay?" Minseok said and give Baekhyun a light tap on his shoulder.

"Sure...." Baekhyun nods and leave Minseok alone. Before he left, Baekhyun gave Minseok a slight smile.

Baekhyun goes downstairs straight to the subway station, so fast because he is afraid. He had a feeling that someone is obviously following him. He knows he is being stalked, so Baekhyun didn't dare to turn around to see who it was.

"He took the subway and is heading to Dongdaemun."

"Alright... Find out what he's going to do." The boss said firmly, and his servant replied with "Okay, boss."

Baekhyun

"Boss, he's heading to a salon. Should I stop following him? It's going to be way too obvious."

"No. You should get a haircut too. I'll transfer the amount of money you needed. How much?"

"It's okay, sir. I still have the bonus you gave me."

"Well then. Take a picture of him after he finished." The boss comanded and the servant hung up soon after.

The boss is now staring at the view from his office, the Seoul city. It was so beautiful but the boss felt lonely.

And he wants that barista to works at his place and become his, soon.

He needs love.

But he didn't want to share his love with someone who isn't attractive to his eyes.