5 : Attracted

Baekhyun ran and pressed the elevator button while closing his eyes and bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry...." Baekhyun said as he sneezes.

And now he sneezes on the taller male's shirt.

Shit.

"Mister.. I'm sorry...." Baekhyun bowed 90 degree without opening his eyes. It's shameful, you know.

"B-Baek—BAEKHYUN? IT'S YOU!?" The person said and took a few steps further from Baekhyun.

Baekhyun who's now confused slowly opened his swollen eyes and rubbed his eyes.

"J-Jongin....?"

"So you're the secretary.... woah... unbelievable..." Jongin commented as he take a look at Baekhyun and then noticed that he's been crying.

Without any word, Jongin wrapped arm around Baekhyun's shoulders and took Baekhyun with him.

***

"So... that really happened...?" Jongin asked, with face full of concern.

They're now in the office's cafetaria, sitting in the corner while waiting for their burgers and fries.

"Yes."

"That happened on your first day.. Geez.. I'm sorry for you. Here... have a banana milk. I know you don't like cola." Jongin handed him the milk that he just took out from his pocket.

"Thanks... Jongin. You knew me too damn well. But I wonder... Why'd he even do that... He is such a manwhore."

"I don't know either... But I am jealous of Minseok though.." Jongin turned the topic all of the sudden.

"Why?"

"He's the only guy who can steal your heart."

"Why is that a big deal.."

"Because you're just so fucking gorgeus. I mean... everyone wants you.. you're so popular back then even if you only talk to Minseok and me." Jongin sighs, and took a deep breath before continuing,

"I know I've been talking nonsense."

"You like me?" Baekhyun asks ever so innocently making Jongin wants to pinch his cheeks.

"Yes. In the past. Because you're adorable. But you always choose Minseok." Jongin said as he scratched his back.

"Oh! I didn't know that.. Sorry. I always choose Minseok because he was my savior." Baekhyun said and his face turned as red as a tomato.

Jongin noticed Baekhyun's red face and teased him, "Oh look... someone's flustered..."

"THE WEATHER IS HOT!!! IT'S NOT BECAUSE I TALKED ABOUT MINSEOK! WHY IS MY WORKPLACE EVEN HAVE AN OUTDOOR CAFETARIA!? WOAHAHAHA DON'T GET ME WRONG, JONGIN!" Baekhyun said as he blow a wind from his mouth.

He just said that out loud with swollen eyes and red face. Everyone might think that he's drunk in this working hour.

"Alright....And I just thought of this." Jongin said and his raised his left eyebrow. Baekhyun payed full attention at him.

"What?"

"I think the CEO is attracted to you." Jongin stated.

"Attracted?" Baekhyun asked and tilted his head a little.