Chapter 2

​- Recap -
" S-someone is following us"

Heather whimpered as Lola placed a finger on her lips.

"Shh quiet " Lola whispered as she clutched Heather's hand and tugged it forward as she started to walk hurriedly.  Thier strides we're painful as they tried to get away from the place badly. Having someone on thier tail was really not thier best of choice. The night was full of terror as they never faced something like this before . Having people to find out about thier truth and now a howling eh creature.....
Howls were heard after howls as they both walked further. Trying not to make noises but the leaves under their feet made it impossible. Footsteps were heard behind them but figures were not seen as they looked behind their back trying to figure out . Their heart was beating miles per second , hands clammy and soft pants coming from their mouths.

Lola muffled a scream in her hand when she came face to face with a black wolf. It was pretty much tall and big. Its teeth well... its fangs bearing out, it' brown orbs beaming under the moon light.  A growl ripped out of its throat as he lurched forward. It looked furry for some reason maybe hungry .

Both of them broke into a run. Ran as fast as they could a strangle cried errupting from their lips as they ran.

There was no escape tho . They were fragile human.  A snapp of the wolf's paw could kill them  in a matter of minutes. The wolf is fast while they are nowhere to its speed.
All of a sudden Lola tripped and fell letting out a yelp she scrambled quickly when Heather came back for her. Heather let out a gasp when the wolf was now few feet away standing, rumbling under it's breath. The growls were coming out in puffs .
" Get down" Lola whispered from her position as she tugged on Heather's pants and pulling her down when she felt her frozen.
" We are so gonna die "
Lola sighed as she closed her eyes tightly grasping heather s hand .
" We just need him to know that we are not threats"
" Us?..," Heather scoffed as she sticked her side to Lola's " it should be him" 
Her heart stopped as the furry wolf was now taking little strides towards them. She closed her eyes tightly and  hold tighter onto Lola  who was also trying to do the same.
" I just want to tell you , I love you"
Lola squeezed her hand back.

Thier eyes snapped opened when they heard another howl. It was near. Really close to them. And the howl was way much stronger making Heather whimper but some how Lola found it safe. It was rather calming her. 
They saw a Boy standing between them and the wolf. They could see the wolf trotting away whimpering and whining .

Lola looked at his back , his ripping muscles on show as he turned around , the light from the moon just hitting him . His face became prominent as his fangs  sheathed back. His golden eyes beaming but lightly turned in to a hazel colour. A soft gleam made its way up to his  eyes. His muscles relaxed , his face softened.
Heather stood up brushing her back as she looked at the male Infront of  them. But his eyes were more focused on the  brunette girl sitting on the ground. Lola seemed to be also in trance. Her heart leaped up as he walked closer not breaking the eye contact . He offered his hand to which she absentmindedly grabbed. Him helping her up to stand on her feet as he tugged her up.

" You alright there?" The Hazel eyed boy finally uttered a word. His voice husky and deep. Lola swallowed hard as she nodded her head. She couldn't find herself to speak at the moment. Too shock , too astonished, too mesmerized.

" Ahem" Heather cleard her throat trying to get attention.
To which Lola blushed profusely.
"Yeah  Am alright too hot Dude ."
He  glared at her his face instantly hardened as he glared . If only looks could kill she'd be between a heap of ashes.  But he ignored her after glaring at her for a minute and got back into staring into blue eyes who was also caught in trance again. His face almost softened his bones relxed