Chapter 4

There was nothing but darkness

Nothing but coldness

Everything felt empty

But then...... Two lights glowed in the dark. As it shown brightly. the colour of the light was becoming more prominent. Wait..... It was not just light. They were a pair of eyes.Brown eyes. It became more prominent when the pupil dilated .A tinge of red in them. The darkness became dark smoke around the eyes what was more terrific that it looked like the eyes were breeching down the soul

Heather jolted up in her bed panting heavily. She fluttered her eyes adjusting to the light that was coming through the wide opened window as her breath ragged but afterwards continued the normal pace, when she realized that she is in fact in her room. Beads of sweat covering her forehead.
There was nothing more to that dream but absolute terror.

She heard the water running in the bathroom as she sighed in relief.

It was almost 10 in the morning. The room was lightened by the sun rays. There was a knock on the door pulling Heather out of her twisted thoughts. She shakily stood up throwing the quilt to the floor. The cold air touching her bare legs as she hissed lightly , pulling her hair behind that was a mess of nest.
She opened the door and was met with a Blondie girl.
" Names Brenda" the Blondie girl smiled introducing her self as she walked inside. At the same time Lola came in the room all dressed up.
They started to chatter as introducing each other as Heather went to the bathroom and flashed some water on her face.

" Alpha requested your existence in the private room .. in 5 minutes."
" Private room?" Heather mumbled as she joined them.
" Ohkay. We will be there.?" Lola said as she hurriedly picked a brush and started to brush her hair.
" You don't know your way there"
" Smart"
" Why don't you hurry up and dress into something nice" Lola groaned glaring at her who rolled her eyes in reply but walked in the bathroom with a set of clothes. She walked out while all dressed up about her hair was tangled mess. She quickly wore her cap on the way while trying to make her presentable.

" I ve called you early but I have some where to be." Alpha said as he was served some tea by the maids.
Lola and Heather sat across him when he motioned for them to rake seat. he leaned forward biting he lower lip as his finger lightly grazed the cup.

" My Mother" He started getting thier attention," She died almost 3 years ago"

Lola opened her mouth to say something but Alpha continued . This time looking at them

" I was with her tending her that night. The night she passed away." He paused taking a deep breath " She looked at me and patted my head saying she was proud of me. and that i ll become a good alpha if i carry on sticking to Her rules. She also warned me about few things and Predicted few things that slowly became true as the time passed . Exactly on the right time that she had predicted."

He took deep breath as he stared at the two girls with a trust full look

" She also predicted that Two girls will somehow make it to the pack at the first night of Silver. And last night was it" He shook his shoulder smiling making Heather and Lola smile as well.

" I let you in and trusted you because she told me to. She told me to follow her rules ,follow her way, follow every word she taught me . Follow instincts that also includes her predictions"

Lola and heather were speechless but they smiled as they looked at each other. So they were expected to arrive .

" I want you to discover yourself. So that we could work together for The Pack." He smiled and continued"for that matter you are to work in library. You will not only find about yourself but also about us, werewolves,since you are to become a part of the pack. But you gotta earn your place"