Chapter 19

"How are we going to get in?" Lola whispered slowly to Dylan who shushed her by flailing his hand in the air.  He then places his finger to his lips and then motioned for her to stay quiet.

"We knock them out" He whispered very slowly in her ear as they leaned on the tree hiding from the guards.

"No I think … I Know a better way,"Lola whispered pursing her lips looking at the two guards guarding the entrance of basement door. " I can hypnotise them"

"Yeah! That would work too" Dyan shrugged as he looked at Lola waiting for her  directions. Lola hummed then motioned him to stay at his place which was behind a tree then strutted towards  the guards who jerked up upon hearing the footsteps.

"May I help you, Miss?" one of the guard asked as he stood straight glaring at Lola who smiled smugly .  She snapped her fingers and said spells under her breath.

"I want you to stay frozen and not remember this moment"

The guards  were staring at Lola, their iris shrunken into slits as their jaw went slack.

" Are They…?" Dylan trailed off as he walked towards Lola who was staring at the guards in disbelief.

"I… Don't know. Imma  stay here, you go inside and get her. You better hurry though" she warned him as Dylan nodded and saluted before going past the guards who were frozen to the spot.  

Dylan walked down the stairs, the lamps on the wall enlightening the way. Dylan cursed under his breath as he shuffled around peeking through every cell  in search of the only girl. The place was filled with darkness and silence making Dylan shiver. His heart dropping when he saw a figure laying in a cell curled in a corner.  

He bolted towards the metal bars, clutching his hands around the bars mumbling her name under his breath as he tried to open the door.

He opened the metallic door by ramming his body in the metal door making him hiss but rushed inside cradling the body.

"Oh! Heather" Dylan whispered cradled her body close looking at her with glossy eyes when he felt her blood seeping through her shirt.

" Hey.. Hey… I am here," he whispered soothingly. " I've got you"   

Heather hummed as she let her head lolled to his shoulder when he picked her up. His hand going under her knees and the other on her back. . She winced when his hand came in contact with her back.  Dylan murmured sweet nothings as he hurriedly carried her upstairs meeting Lola.

"There you are! We need to hurry up.  I don't know how long it's gonna take them to break out of the spell." Lola mumbled as she walked ahead of Dylan while he followed suit..

"Do you think they can find us?" Lola asked as she turned the torch on pointing it to her way walking beside Dylan. Their pace were fast in fear of getting caught.

"Yeah. But we can stall them till the morning."  Dylan said nodding, gulping the saliva as his throat went dry.

"Has Jason arrived?"  

"Yeah!"

They stopped when Dylan announced they had arrived at the right place.

"Shuffle your feet there. Find a concrete door" Dylan told Lola as he held the girl. Lola nodded and shuffled her feet around  moving the leaves around.

She grinned and let out a victory yell once she found a circle concrete door. Pulling the door to a side as she motioned for him to go first.

They walked down the stairs, Lola shutting the door and blindly walked down the stairs after Dylan.  Lola making out the figure of Dylan in the dark, following him.