Chapter 3

The moon shows the good part of night ~

Heather and Lola were escorted inside the Mansion. Both of them were quiet stunned . The place was huge. fancy coloured walls and fancy furniture . Massive chandelier hung in every lounges.  

" This way" Shawn mumbled as he escorted them to a big lounge. There were pictures hung on the wall, big round table and seats around the table at the side of the lounge. At the other side of the room, cozy couches were placed. A Man was seated comfortably reading a book. He looked up sensing the arrival of the guests. 

"Grata dominarum" Aplha greated them as he stood up from  where he was seated. His arms folding across his chest as he smiled warmly. He was a young man , some beard he got, green eyes with a built body. His alphaness was drooling over, something about him screamed that he was indeed an alpha. Maybe it was natural But he was young Alpha.

Heather looked confused as her mouth was opened lightly leaning forward looking at the Alpha trying to understand , While Lola smiled and replied, 

"Gratias tibi "  

 Alpha smiled and motioned for them to take seat. 

" Why dont you two take a seat and make yourself home, Yeah?"

" I didnt know you could speak Spanish" Heather whispered quickly in Lola's ear as they made thier way towards the couches. 

" Latin," She pointed out before sitting comfortably" Just few words " She shrugged as Heather gawked but sat beside her . 

" Dont worry we dont really speak Latin. So you wont have a problem with that" 

Heather ohhed and nodded. The Aplha seemingly to heard it. 

" I am Derek O'Brien, The Aplha of Rivernight pack, And i welcome You...."

" Lola " Lola fillled in her name and pointed to her sister

" Heather" 

Alpha nodded but frowned as he leaned forward and placed his hands on his thighs and intertwining his fingers as he tilted his head  upwards looking at Shawn, who was standing beside the couches .His hands behind his back, his head tilted down in respect, but feeling Alpha's stare he looked back. Aplha looked back at the two girls. 

They smiled feeling the good vibe radiating from the good looking Alpha.
"Mrs Doughlas had us known about your arrival and the current situation of your town"
" Mrs Doughlas?" Heather mumbled with confusion as she looked at Lola who was also quiet confused
"The library lady" Shawn mumbled as he leaned closer to them so they could hear him.
" Yes the library lady ,Shawn. She goes by different names" alpha said with a brief nodd as he leaned back, his right leg crossing over his left as he stared at the girls.

" She informed me that," He paused  , his lips pursing, crease forming in his forehead." You were witches"

To which the girls nodded.
" We are" Lola said nodding her head confidently .

" Or thats what we figured" Heather mumbled shrugging as she leaned back and picked a bowl of dried fruits , that was placed on the side table . After staring at it she decided to pick it up when her stomach growled. earning a nudge from Lola but she popped peanut in her mouth.

" I've met one in my whole life," he mumbled .

" And  tell you what.....you dont smell one"

" Smell?" Lola asked.