four

(a/n I'm changing the talking style :) )

He undid all my restraints and brought me to a simple gray room.  It had one small bed, a closet which appeared to be full of clothes, a light switch, and a bedside tray.

"This will be your room from now on. Don't think of escaping, the door double locks from the outside. Go to sleep while I call my buddy Tae. You'll need it.", he said with a sinister laugh.

"Wait!", I yelled.

"What?", he said, annoyed.

"What's your name?"

"Park Jimin." He left the room, leaving only silence behind. 

I fell on the bed, which felt as hard as rock, ugh, and I drifted off into slumber.

When I awoke from my sleep, I got up, and picked a white t shirt and jeans from my closet. Outfit below.

Jimin came in and led me to what looked like an interrogation room

"Sit.", he commanded.

I sat down as he wished, and he begun.

"Your family. What do you know?"

"What do you mean? They're normal people?"

"God. Bumbling idiot. Did they not *$#!-ing teach you ANYTHING?", he roared.

"No...", I said, hesitant.

"They run a crime ring, for Christ sakes, and I'm holding you here for two purposes. To question you, and then once I have all my answers to hold you for ransom so I can get money from those jerks."

I was shocked and unsure whether to trust him or not. "What if I don't trust you?"

"What else do you have to believe?"

a/n Hey guys I hope you enjoyed that chapter. More later. Bye, y ;)!!!

- n :)