He dragged me out of the house into his car. I sat in the passenger seat, while he drove. We went off, and I decided to think of a way to escape. I did have NO restraints, and I could run. I would need my phone first. And... it was in his pocket. I hatched a plan.

1. Distract him

2. Slip phone out

3. Get ready

4. RUNRUNRUNRUNRUN to the car and use the GPS to leave.

I decided to start the plan by distracting him.

"OH!! OH WOAH! I HAVEN'T SEEN THAT STORE IN AGES!! OH OH OOH!", I said. He looked over, annoyed, while I slipped the phone out of his pocket. He stopped the car and looked at the bustling street. I asked to go to the bathroom, and he brought me to one in a convenience store.

"You have five minutes.", he said.

I went into the stall and pulled out my phone. There was service! YESSS!

fluffybunny: Hey.

-yujinlee-: who is this? WHO F***ING TOOK MY BEST FRIEND?

fluffybunny: It's me. I stole my phone from the kidnapper.

-yujinlee-: prove it

fluffybunny: Remember that time we tricked the librarian into thinking we were twins? Or when we went to the ball game and the bird pooped in your popcorn and you thought it was butter?

-yujinlee-: fine, i get it. but you could've forced her to tell you this, how about for additional stuff tell me everything wrong with the past texts. there's three things

fluffybunny: I didn't say y when you said x, and I didn't use capitals and PROPER punctuation. And there isn't a third one. Anyways, I don't have much time. Track my phone (I turned tracking and data back on) and find me please!!!!

-yujinlee-: yesss ur right ofc bby love you x

fluffybunny: Love you, y.

I turned off phone text notifications, so I wouldn't get those texts while he hears. I exited the restroom, slipping my phone in my jeans pocket, and letting my soon to be gone kidnapper take me into the bustling street. It looked harmless, pristine even. I wondered what was wrong with it.

As I was wondering about that, Yuyu's car pulled up. I signalled for her to wait a minute, while I distracted Jimin.

"LOOKLOOKLOOK IT'S SO COOL! THERE'S MY FAVOURITE DRINK!", I yelled, pointing to a food stand. While he looked, I ran off into the car. Yuyu sped away, and took me to her apartment. It's there that she unloaded the questions on me, and I was fine with answering every one. But the best moment of all, it was hugging her, because that's when I realized that I was home.

a/n Yessss, she escaped, but will it last LONG?