five

I was shocked at his alleged information. My family, running a crime ring?!?!? NOPE. They were too nice!! The family I had known would never do such a thing.

"On a similar note, I'm going to need to ask you some questions."

"No. Forget it."

"Ugh. Just comply. I'm in charge here."

"NO!", I slapped him hard across the cheek.

"b****", he mumbled under his breath, and punched my chest.

I had trouble breathing, sharp pains met my attempts. "F-F-F-fine."

"Well then. Glad that put you in your place. So, have your family members ever let you go anywhere alone?"

"Now that I think about it, not really. Tim brought me around everywhere. But I just assumed my parents were overprotective and fiscally fortunate."

"Fiscally fortunate?!?", he said, cracking up.

"Rich, whatever you want to call it."

"Anyways, answer me this : Did they ever let you go on Timberland lane?"

"No. They said it was a horrible street."

"Want me to take you there?"

"Not particularily."

"Well, screw your opinion. I'm taking you there. Showing the truth."

"Fine.", she said, when she realized she could escape then. It'd been over a week since she was taken.

A phone buzzed. Normally she would've disregarded it, but that buzz... it was familiar. It was her buzz. HER PHONE WAS IN THAT BASTARD'S POCKET! He grabbed it out, and rolled his eyes.

"C-c-c-could I see the messages? I won't type. You can restrain me, I just wanted to see what Yujin has said. PLEASE!"

"UGH, FINE. 1 minute." He held my phone up, and I saw all the messages from Yuyu. My Yuyu. The Yuyu who I had spent numerous evenings with. The Yuyu who knew everything about me, and I in turn, knew everything about her. The Yuyu who proclaimed herself my soul sister. It broke my heart to see her frustration on that screen, displayed by so many messages. I shed several tears. Before I knew it, my minute was up.

He grabbed my phone back before furiously typing for a few minutes.

He saw the screen, and yelled "Sh**! She knows, dammit!"

"W-w-what?", I mustered.

"Nothing of your concern."

a/n This seemed like a good cliffhanger to end the chapter on. Well, I mean it's pretty obvious, but meh. Check out photographer kth, for a lot of evidence showing what the evidence was. It starts a week after mine starts. :)

- n