eight

"You're going to be back there soon.", he whispered, sending chills down my spine. All of a sudden, something buzzed. The buzz was enough to wake me up, and make me realize I fell asleep after the end of my friendship with Yuyu. I mean Yujin Lee. Hm.

She was a terrible friend. I mean, couldn't she just be NICE for once?

She did pick you up when you escaped... from him.

Is my life situation so messed up that I can't say his name?

Fine. Park Jimin.

Anyways, she's a terrible person. She can't support me.

But... maybe you - I mean I am crazy.

What? You were the one who made me realize it.

But, I mean, at least try to apologize. I would've thought the same thing if it wasn't me.

Fine.

I got up, and redid my makeup. I started up my car, and I started driving to Yujin's modelling studio, hopeful that we could repair our relationship, a flower we had grown together, which we were in the midst of pulverizing.

Later, when I had arrived, I slowly got out, and entered the building. I took the elevator to the 50th floor, and got out. I brushed past someone on my way into the room that she modelled in and it was... a crying Yujin? I looked at her with concern, and she started to yell something.

"You were right, are you happy?" Yujin screamed, and she ran quickly into the bathroom.

"What? Yujin, are you okay?", I exclaimed, feeling nothing but shock and deep concern.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!", she screamed, tears dripping down her face, along with loads of mascara.

I knew not to follow her. When we were friends, whenever she was upset, she needed space. I would contact her in a bit. I saw her run out of the bathroom, and Taehyung run after her to the elevator... wait. I made a comment about Taehyung earlier. It was probably that she screamed about!

I looked at the floor, and saw vivid red marks. It looked like splatters of red leading to where Yujin and Taehyung went. Wait... was that blood? WHAT THE FUCK, THAT WAS BLOOD?!?!?!?!?! I immediately felt disgusted with everything around me, and I fell out of consciousness, slowly, onto the floor, with a loud slam.

a/n Hey, guys! Make sure you please like and comment if you enjoy this story. Sorry for the profanity!! Read photographer | kth by Yuzuki for the perspective of Yujin to find out what happened to her! :)