I woke up, on a couch, which I assume was in the waiting room? But all the memories from earlier rushed to my head, and I felt queasy. I rushed to the bathroom, and puked. After doing so, I ran around the building desperately seeking Taehyung, or Yuy- Yujin. I smiled at the familiar sight of Taehyung, but his worried expression once again reminded me of the situation we were in.
"It'll all be fine, it'll all be fine, it'll all be fine...", I repeated. It was a coping mechanism provided by the therapist I had when I faced depression when I was younger, something that I preferred not to speak about.
Hurriedly, I asked Taehyung "Is she okay?"
Taehyung replied with a "I don't know, at this point, I honestly don't know."
"Can you tell me the details of what happened?"
Taehyung started telling me the story, and I was honestly shocked. "... and I stopped her, and drove her to the hospital. She's now in recovery for attempted suicide."
All I could utter was "What the F***?!?"
"Yeah..."
"But it wouldn't have been just me. Something set her off when she saw you... what. I feel like you're not telling me the whole story."
(a/n He told her that she saw him and ran up, but failed to mention why she was so upset about him, not wanting to let her catch on about Jimin...)
"I don't know... she saw me and Ji- I mean Hoseok and ran off."
"Did you say... Jimin?"
"Um, of course not!"
"WAIT, WHAT THE F***? YOU'VE BEEN ASSOCIATING WITH HIM? DO YOU KNOW WHAT HE DID TO ME?!?!?"
"Um, er, I..."
"Wow. That's what she meant when she said I was right. You helped a man freaking kidnap me. KIDNAP! Speaking of that.... does that mean he's in this building? Sh**. I'm doomed. Thanks a lot. Thanks so so much.", the last words were uttered sarcastically, as she exited the room, feeling hurt, with a sense of fear.