27

Sorry for the late update. Hope you enjoy this chapter

Talisha grunted as she took a hit from a S.H.I.E.L.D agent. She saw her hand raise and Talisha immediately grabbed it with her left hand. Talisha turned her body slightly and elbowed the girl in the ribs twice. The girl grunted and sent a punch.

    "Ah!" Talisha yelled as she dropped the girl's arm.

   Talisha quickly turned and sent a punch flying at the girl's face.

    "Fuck!" She yelled as she fell back against the floor.

    Talisha smirked proudly.

    "You're such a bitch." The girl growled angrily. Talisha smiled. "Oh trust me, I know." She said.

    She turned around and walked towards the bench that held her duffel bag and phone. She wanted to get back to her and Clint's shared apartment so she could take a well deserved nap. For two years Talisha had been living with Clint. She loved the man dearly but she needed her own space and he needed his so she was going to look for apartments soon.

    "Agent Ali." An agent said while coming up to her. "Yes?" She asked. "You're wanted in the director's office." He said. Talisha nodded.

    She walked out of the gym and went into the elevator.

    Talisha pushed the button for the Directors office. She punched in the pin before the elevator door closed and took her up to his office. The elevator dinged and she walked out.

    Talisha walked directly into Fury's office.

    "You wanted to see me, sir." Talisha said.

    Talisha noticed Clint and saw a familiar redhead. The redhead turned around and Talisha immediately grabbed the nearest thing that can be used as a weapon. She threw the coffee cup in Natasha's direction.

    "Talisha!" Fury and Clint yelled.

   Natasha ducked to avoid the cup.

    "What the hell is she doing here?" Talisha asked. "You two know each other?" Clint asked. "We are acquainted." Natasha answered. Talisha nodded. "Yes, we are. We met on a mission when I was with HYDRA. She was there and we fought." Talisha said. "Yeah, we did. It was a pretty fair fight." Nat said. "Yes it was. Now what is she doing here?" Talisha asked. "Clint was sent to kill her. He brought her back instead. If she can gain my trust and prove that she can work here then she will work to become an agent." Fury said.

    Even though Talisha and Natasha met on bad terms she thought it was a brilliant idea to have the master assassin on their team.

    "You will also work with her every now and then." Fury said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

    Talisha walked to the cemetery and stopped right at the gravestones for Tyler and Keller. She smiled softly and bent down in between them. She took a seat and criss crossed her legs.

    "Hey guys." She said softly. "Not a lot has happened recently, except for The Black Widow coming to Shield. I'm pretty sure I told you guys about her. The one that nearly whooped my ass. Yeah well Clint just couldn't kill her and he brought her back. Now she's going to become one of us. It may sound like a bad idea but I think it's brilliant. We need someone whose ruthless. Some of these shield agents are pushovers and can't get the job done, but she can." Talisha said to them.

    Talisha could just imagine their responses. She smiled sadly.

    "I miss you guys a lot. I used to visit the apartment once a week, Tyler. I can't now. It's too painful. I miss you so much it hurts. One time Clint heard me crying on the fire escape and he stayed out there with me until I stopped." She cried while letting a few tears fall.

    She wiped them away.

    "God it hurts so much. It's like every freaking day the pain gets worse. Coulson told me it wasn't my fault that you two died but I can't help but feel like it is. I sometimes think I should've just stayed with Hydra when I was kid. You two wouldn't have died because of me." Talisha said sadly.

    She sniffled and wiped her tears again.

    "I don't know how to get pass all of this." Talisha said.

    More tears fell from her eyes as she stared at her loved ones grave.