29

Hey everyone ! I'm almost at 4K reads!!! Hope you guys like this chapter !!

    "You know Coulson, I'd much rather be at home eating ice cream on my couch

"You know Coulson, I'd much rather be at home eating ice cream on my couch." Talisha said into her comm link. "No you wouldn't, now get the intel and leave." Coulson said. "You know this is technically stealing, right?" Talisha said while jumping through the window and landing on her feet silently. "You're stealing for all the good reasons now get your job done." Coulson ordered. "Fury better give me a damn cake after this." Talisha said. "You're birthday is a few months you'll get your damn cake then." Coulson retorted

    Talisha smiled and walked over to the desk.

   "I want cake now though." Talisha mumbled while leaning over to the computer.

    She put her forcefield around her just in case.

    "Phil you have the surveillance room covered, right?" Talisha asked while hacking into the computer. "Yeah don't worry kid, I got you covered." He said.

    She nodded and plugged the drive into the computer. She started to download the intel.

    "Phil, you think if I put in a weapons request I'll get it?" She asked. "Depends on how you request." Phil said casually. "So the nice way goes out the window." Talisha said with a smile.

    Phil chuckled.

    "What do you want?" He asked. "Okay, well I figured since my bo staff shrinks down to a regular baton I could instead have two batons that I could put together easily to create my bo staff." She explained. "That actually doesn't sound bad. Oh Tash you have incoming. Five guards heading your way." Coulson informed.

    Talisha sighed and got up.

    "A spy is supposed to go in and get out with no one noticing. I'm starting to think I'm horrible at my job." Talisha muttered.

    She grabbed her baton and walked towards the door. She opened it.

    "Good afternoon gentlemen, how are you guys doing today?" She asked sweetly, confusing the men. 

    One shook his head and charged at her. Talisha grabbed his right arm and swung her baton down knocking him out. She spun around quickly. She kicked her leg out, hitting the other guard in the chest. He stumbled back into another guard. A guard came behind Talisha and grabbed her. She grunted and grabbed his neck with both hands. She allowed him to pick her up off of her feet. She used that as momentum to swing herself down and flip his body over onto the ground. She flipped her head up and charged at the three guards left. She swiped her baton under a guard and then swung it backwards catching him in the head. She quickly swung her legs towards another capturing a guard between them before pulling her body down flipping the man over. She got up quickly and looked at the guard who now stood still staring at her with fear.

    Talisha smiled sweetly before running at him. She grabbed his head and banged it against the wall.

    "You know you fight the name Reaper." Coulson said right after he watched Talisha knock out all the guards. "Awe do I?" Talisha asked as she went back into the room.

    She kicked the door shut and went back to the computer.

    "God it's only 60 percent. How much shit am I downloading?" Talisha asked. "A lot. After it's done go back out the way you came in." Phil said. "No shit Phil." Talisha muttered. "You like to go out with a bang. Today you're not. So don't give me an attitude." Phil scolded.

    She rolled her eyes.

    "For a 24 year old you act very childish." Phil said. Talisha scoffed. "Oh please. Clint's worse than me. He literally turns off his hearing aids whenever you speak to him." Talisha said while picking at her nails.

    Phil rolled his eyes.

    "You and Barton are alike in so many ways. It's scares me." Phil said. Talisha scoffed. "Don't compare me to circus boy." Talisha said causing Coulson to laugh.

    The computer beeped indicating the download was complete.

    "And we're done. Now let me just get out of here and the mission is complete." Talisha said.

    She pulled out the drive and stuffed it into a small pocket that was on her suit. Talisha quickly erased any evidence that would show she had been on the computer. Not that it matter because she had left the unconscious guards outside the office on the floor.

    She walked towards the window and opened it. Talisha stuck a little device on the glass outside and made sure the wire was safely secured to her belt around her suit before she hopped out and descended to the ground.

    Talisha landed on her feet softly and clicked a small button on her belt that released that cut the wire.

    She casually walked towards her motorcycle and hopped on before driving off.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

    "Here's your drive with all the intel." Talisha said while walking into Fury's office.

    Instead of her usual combat suit or business attire she wore some sweats and a sweatshirt.

    "You look mighty comfy." Fury said catching sight of her outfit. "Well it will be a long ride back home to D.C." Talisha said while placing the drive on his desk. "Good work, Agent Ali." Fury said while picking up the drive.

    Talisha nodded and turned around.

    "Call me if you need me!" Talisha said as she walked out of the office.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

    Talisha arrived at her apartment in D.C. a few hours after speaking with Fury. She now sat in her living room with her laptop on her lap and a bowl of ice cream in her hands.

    Talisha was secretly hacking into every database she could trying to find information on the ghost The Winter Soldier.

    She didn't give up on looking for him. She wanted to find the man again and try to break him out of Hydra's hold.

    Talisha groaned and shoved a spoon full of ice cream into her mouth. Once again she found nothing.

    What if he's dead? What if they killed him because he helped me escape? She wondered.

    Talisha shook her head.

    "No. Nope. He's not dead." Talisha muttered.

    Talisha went to hack into another database when the sound of her phone ringing stopped her. She picked up the phone and answered it.

    "Hello?" She asked. "I found something." Clint said. "What is it?" She asked. "I just emailed you the link." Clint answered.

    Talisha went into her email and clicked the link. The link took her to news article that talked about a gruesome murder of a Russian arms dealer. Talisha read the witness report. Her heart skipped a few beats.

    "It was him." She muttered. "Tash, I know you want to help this guy because he's saved your life twice but maybe you should let this go. It isn't safe. He's murdering all these damn people. It's only a matter of time before he gets on S.H.I.E.L.D's radar and I guarantee you they won't spare his life the way they spared Nat's." Clint said.

    Talisha frowned. She stared at the website.

    Maybe, he's right. Maybe I should just stop search for him.