32

STEVE IS HERE YALL!!

    Talisha walked into Fury's office where Steve Rogers was waiting

Talisha walked into Fury's office where Steve Rogers was waiting. As soon as the door opened Steve turned his head to look.

"That's her." Fury said.

He had explained who Talisha is to Steve briefly mentioning to him that she would be helping him adjust to world today.

"Director." Talisha greeted before turning to Steve. "Hi Captain Rogers. I'm Agent Talisha Ali." She said politely while holding her hand out.

Steve shook her hand.

"Um please just call me Steve." He said. She nodded. "Agent Ali has been assigned to help you adjust to world. She will be there to help you get up to date with everything. Ask her all the questions you like. She'll answer." Fury said.

Steve gulped and nodded. Talisha sighed and sat down on the chair next to him.

"I know this is a lot to take in. You must be feeling very overwhelmed right now." Talisha said. "Not exactly the word I'd use." Steve said causing Talisha to crack a small smile. "Well I'm here to help you adjust. Do you have questions?" She asked. "I have a lot actually." Steve said. "Well ask away." Talisha said. "Did we win?" He asked.

She immediately knew what he was referring to. The last thing Steve remembers is talking to Peggy and dying. He didn't know if they won the war after that.

"We did. You were a hero. You still are." Talisha said.

Steve nodded. He was a bit satisfied now.

"What year is it?" He asked. "2011." She answered.

Fury looked at Talisha. She nodded at him and stood up.

"Follow me Steve. I will show you around and try to explain everything to the best that I can." She said. Steve nodded.

He followed Talisha out the office and she led him into the elevator. Steve looked at it in awe.

"What exactly is this?" He asked. "This is an elevator. They built it to get to the floors of buildings easier. It comes in handy and you'll find it all over. In my opinion they were made for people who don't like to do work, but I can't talk because I'm one of those people." She joked.

Steve cracked a small smile and Talisha swelled with joy. She made him smile. Good.

They got off the elevator and walked onto the training floor.

"This is where we train most of our S.H.I.E.L.D agents." Talisha said. "S.H.I.E.L.D?" Steve asked. "Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division." Talisha said. Steve stared at her. "I know it's a quite the mouthful. That's why we say S.H.I.E.L.D." Talisha said. "How long have you worked here?" He asked. "Since I was 18. I was recruited way before that though." Talisha explained. "Why?" Steve asked curious. "When I was a kid some scientist decided to use me as their test subject. Gave me certain abilities that S.H.I.E.L.D had to help me with." Talisha said. "You're like me?" He asked. Talisha smiled and shook her head. "No, not even close. I have the ability to injure a person by touching them and I could create a barrier of energy to protect myself." She said. "You didn't hurt me though." Steve said. "I've learned to control it." She said. He nodded and looked at the training room.