(9)

I was pregnat. I never shouldve goten drunk. X is going to be mad at me. I went out of the bathroom and X was laying on the ned staring at me. My face was burning red and I was shaking.

X - Are you pregnat?

Nihalyn - I - I

I kept stuttering because I knew X was gonna be mad.

X - ......Im waiting Nihalyn

Nihalyn - YES im pregnat!!

X - OH MY GOD!!

He face palmed and I started tearing up. He shoudlve fucking stopped me or at least got a condom. Malu came in to check.

Malu - Whats wrong in here

I ran to her and we went downstairs.
We sat in the couch and she wiped my tears that was running down my cheek.

Nihalyn - So r-remember when I got drunk

Malu - Yeah?.....

Nihalyn - I-I had sex with X and he didnt have a condom on. And im pregnat and he didnt want a child.

Malu - Shitt......Me and Gazzy always wear condoms

I face palmed and bursted out crying.
Malu rubbed my back to calm me down.
X came and he went out the house.

Malu - Where the fuck he going

Nihalyn - I d-dont know

I said as I was still crying.
An hour or two I stopped and I went to Neovanys room. He stared at me looking sad.

Neovany - Mommy why were you cwying?

Nihalyn - Mommy is pregnat and your dad dosent want me to be pregnat.

My voice was cracking and it was really hard to say that infront of my son.

Neovany - Oh

I hug him and I went to my room. It was 10:54 and X hasnt come back yet. I was scared that he was cheating on me or somthing but I took a late shower and I layed in bed. I wasnt sleepy at all but I was really thirsty. I was only wearing my thong and bra. I get up and go to the kitchen grabbing me a bottle of water. I walked upstairs till Gazzy came out his room and stopped me.

Gazzy - Damn Nihalyn

Nihalyn - Man shut up you got a girlfriend , go fuck her

Gazzy - Nahh I want you

He grabbed my ass and I smirked. He leaned in to kiss me and I tasted all that weed , and lean. We kissed for 2 minutes. I regreted that because he is dating my bestfriend. I began to drink my water and lay on the bed.

7 minutes later
I heard the front door open and I went over the sheets being comfortable and warm. Somone opened the door and went next to me. I knew it was X since he wasnt at home. I felt his warm breath on my ear and he whispered somthing

X - I love you

Everytime me and X fight he always does somthing nice to make me forgive him. I pulled the cover off my face and stared at him. I went close to him and gave him kitty licks on his neck. He pushed my head down making me suck his neck.

X - Mmm

I popped my head up and looked at him.

Nihalyn - Where were you?

X - At Ski's house

Nihalyn - Yeah right

I said as I rolled my eyes.