(19)

Song : BAD!/xxxtentacion/1 hour loop

(The next chapter is the last chapter 😭)

(This note is for the three people who said it was to fast when X propsed to Nihalyn. The three bitches who said it was fast need to get the fuck off my story. Matter of fact I bet they still read this story. Like okay?! I DONT CARE if the story is going by to fast. Thats how I wrote it and ment it to be the fuck?! They just mad bc they never seen a X story this good 🙄🙄.)

Me and X woke up, and oh boy was I happy to see him again. He gave me a smirk and I bit my lip.

Nihalyn - Your so cute

X - *chuckles* Your cuter

I smiled and leaned in to kiss him.
We started our day by taking a shower and brushing our teeth. When we were done, we ate breakfast as well as the kids, Gazzy, and Malu. When we were done, I Blasted on Malu's song Luna Llena making me and Malu sing.

(The song if you'd like to hear^)

X and Gazzy were at the other side of the house playing Fortnite.
I could hear Gazzy say "TURN THAT SHIT OFF!"
Me and Malu were dying of laughter. Later on I was bored as fuck, so guess what?...........I walked to where X and Gazzy was and I unplugged the tv.

X - WHAT THE HELL NIHALYN! I WAS ABOUT TO WIN!!

Gazzy - FUCK YOU! YOU BONK ASS BITCH!

I started laughing and Malu did too. I sat on X's lap and Malu sat on Gazzy's. I started twerking on X and he was slapping my cheeks.

Gazzy - *slaps Malu's butt* CMON TWERK!

Malu started twerking on Gazzy and he began to scream.

Gazzy -WHOOOOO! ESKEEESTIT!!

X recorded us twerking and his thumb pushed down on where my uh... hole was and he brang it back making me go slower then picking up the pace.

Once Malu and I were done we went to our rooms.
I was on my phone seeing the comments of the video from Malu and I twerking.

Later on, X comes in and gets on my making my legs go on the side of his hips. We were kissing until his phone vibrated.
I grabbed it from his pocket quickly than he could and saw who it came from.

Brianna :
I miss you Jah, I want to fuck you again. If only you didnt go for your pathetic wife 🙄

I pushed him off me hard making him fall on the other side of the bed.

X - Damn!

Nihalyn - Whos Brianna and what does she mean by she wanna fuck you again?

X - Give me my phone..

Nihalyn - Who. The. Fuck. Is. Brianna.

X - A girl I met at the club when I was gone for my concert....

Nihalyn - OH, So were cheating now huh?

X - Babe chill-

Nihalyn - WHY WOULD YOU HAVE SEX WITH HER JAHSEH?!

X - Babe I was drunk..

Nihalyn - "I wAs DrUnK" YEAH RIGHT! IM FUCKING DONE WITH YOU! YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE.

X - WELL YOU KNOW WHAT? IM DONE WITH YOU TOO! YOUR JUST A LITTLE CLOUT SUCKING BITCH!

I jumped on him beating the fuck out of him. He fought back and we were like to little cats fighting.
By the punches X did to me it really hurt. I started crying and I guess Gazzy heard because he came blasting into the room.
He yelled and pulled us apart. I scrambled to the other side of the room. My hair was all messed up and tangled and X was breathing heavily. He pushed Gazzy out of his way and gave me a tight hug.