(10)

Its a girl!!
Everyone was screaming and cheering
Me and X hugged. I was so happy it was a girl.
Neovany is now 5 and im one week close to the due date.
When the party was over I sat on the couch and I watched "Greys Anatomy" I heard X talking to someone on his phone in the kitchen. I got up acting like I was getting water and I snatched his phone. When I looked at the screen there was this random girl on facetime.

Nihalyn - Who the fuck is this?!

X - Niha-

Nihalyn - WHO IS THIS!!

He just stared at me and I slammed his phone on the ground. Malu came out.

Nihalyn - Im sick and tired of you talking to these girls!

I started tearing up because I dont wanna loose X when im bout to have another child. Malu came and hugged me and she walked me up to my room.

Malu - Its okay

Nihalyn - You think being pregnat and finding your husband talking to another girl is okay??

Malu - Well-

Nihalyn - WELL NO ITS NOT-

I felt water release from me and next this I knew my water broke.

Nihalyn - FUCK!

X came running up to the room to check whats going on.

Malu - Get in the car.

I got up and went to the car. Malu was in the back seat with me calming me and X drove to the hostpital. When we got there the doctor took me to a room and I layed on the bed.
I was hold X's hand.
A couple minutes I squeezed X's hand hard.

X - What happend?

Nihalyn - Its happening

I was in labor. The doctor told me to take deep breaths and thats what I did. She looked under the blanket where my 🐱 is. She told me it was coming out but I needed to push. I pushed and pushed and I only needed to push one more time. The baby girl came out and the doctors cut the cord. They took the baby for the wheight , length , and ect.
The doctor gave me the baby girl.

Doctor - So what will you be naming your girl?

Nihalyn - Nailah (I know last time I said I was gonna do Xiomara but I didnt really like the name)

Doctor - Okay

The doctor wrote Nailah's name on a piece of paper and we got to leave. I used Neovanys old car seat for Nailah. When we got home Gazzy decorated Nailahs room.

 When we got home Gazzy decorated Nailahs room

(^ Nailah's room)

I breastfeeded Nailah and I put her to sleep.
I took a nap in my room but I woke up because Neovany was jumping on the bed.

Neovany - Mom

Nihalyn - Yes

Neovany - Can dad take me to Chuck E Cheese