(20)

(This is the last chapter 😩 I wanna cry)

When I woke up the my inner thighs hurt. I could tell that X was in a deep sleep because he was snoring loudly. I got up quietly and brushed my teeth. After that I went down stairs to eat breakfast. Malu was down there watching tv.

Malu - Morning

Nihalyn - Morning

I made eggs with pancakes and saved some for X.
I joined Malu that was watching. Neovany and Nailah came and they ate breakfast. My phone vibrated and it was another post from Kodak.

 My phone vibrated and it was another post from Kodak

Kodak Black

Chillin at home....thinking what I should do to the Onfroys 😈😈

3m likes

Comments :

Malu T : Dude stop playin, yo pussy self know that you aint finna do nothinnnn

Lil pump : You finna get through me before you get through then nigga.

itz_Nihalyn : Like Malu said, Your not gonna do anything to us, so get your black cheeto puff lookin dreads back to eatin that rotting pussy.

Kodak Black : ^ You askin for it

User 847 : Im calling the cops on you Kodak!

6ix9ine : Leave Nihalyn alone wit her fine ass.

Cardi B : Hahahaha Kodak your so funny

Ski Mask The Slump God : Kodak I swear nigga, if you touch my vro or his wife, you finna die.

Casanova : Yeah Kodak! You finna dieeee. All 6ix9ine has to do is just put them spikey grills on and bite you.

6ix9ine : ^ Nigga stop playin.

Casanova : ^Mhm. Im tellin Sara your cheatin on her.

I laughed at the comments and I continued watching tv with Malu. About 30 minutes later, X woke up and came downstairs.

Nihalyn - Morning baby

I got up from the couch and walked over to him giving him a hug.
He gripped my ass and Malu saw.

Malu - Oh and dont think I didnt hear yall at THREE a.m you love birds.

X giggled and he ate the breakfast I made him.

X's p/o/v

When I was done eating my breakfast I went over to sit with Nihalyn and Malu. I plopped down on the couch seeing what Kodak posted. I sucked my teeth and threw my phone down. I pulled Nihalyn on me and we cuddled. I was getting bored so I went up to my room and played fortine on my console.

Nihalyn's p/o/v

I saw X get up and going to the room. I followed him and he was setting up for a game of fortnite. I walked over to the stripper pole wich was on the other side of the room and started to walk around it trying to get his attetion. It didnt work so I jumped on the pole and spinned.