The Beginning~

Hey there! Name's Sasha. Just an ordinary LA brown-skinned girl who's in love with a Korean group. Okay so not really in love but I really like them and been trying to get my hands on tickets for weeks.

I'm 19 and I live alone because I don't like living with others. I'm kinda shy I guess you could say. I'm a singer/dancer. Anyways back to the current view. I fix my hair and put some clothes on and go through my email.

I look to see if I got the VIP passes and tickets I paid for like 6 different times

I look to see if I got the VIP passes and tickets I paid for like 6 different times. I'm scrolling and clicking and I refreshing the page until I hear my doorbell ring. Oh yeah, I live in an apartment.

And yeah it's pretty big thanks to my rich step-dad. I begged him not to pay a dime but he wouldn't let me move if I didn't let him pay so I gave in and let him.

"Hey, bestie!" I smiled as I opened the door for Tristy. She plopped on the couch next to my laptop. I closed the door feeling uneasy. I always had a gut feeling that she used me for the money I and my stepdad made but she always denied it and made up for it. We've been friends since my freshman year.

"Hey hi, whatever. Did you get the tickets and VIP passes?" She asked with a grin and kind of put me off. "I'm not sure yet. Pass my laptop. I need to refresh the page." I smiled a little trying not to show my insecurity about her.

Tristy grabbed my laptop off my counter and roughly sat it on my lap, nudging me to refresh my page. I push it passed me and I refreshed my email. At the top, it says Ticket And VIP via BigHit Entertainment.

"Holy! We got the tickets! And we're going to meet them tonight! It's going to be amazing!" I exclaimed and opened the unread email. "Hold up. That paragraph is too big to be good." Tristy said as she crossed her arms and crossed her leg over the other.

"It says we are deeply sorry and apologize for the mistake but there is only 1 VIP and ticket left. We can refund the extra funds to your email and we hope you enjoy your night watching the 7 BTS members work their hardest for you to have a good time. You have won the VIP pass everyone has been dying for! Jimin, Jin, Jungkook, RM, V, J-Hope, and Suga will be very happy to meet you at the end of the show tonight! Have a lovely day Ms. Sasha Reed!" I read out loud not missing a single beat.

"I can't wait to meet them!" Tristy got up and jumped up and down and I shot her confused look. "Excuse me?" I said shutting my laptop placing to the side of me and standing up to meet her face.

She was 6'0 and I was 5'4 so I stood back a little. "You can give me the ticket and VIP later on Vemo. Thanks, hun!" She smiled as she was about to exit my apartment. I knew it for so long. She was using my money in vain. She knows what I've been through and does this.

"I think the hell not. Those were expensive and will not be grounded by an abuser. Honey, I think you got shit twisted." I said grabbing her wrist yanking back toward me.

Tristy sat her clutch on my chair and grinned at me. "Come on! Can't daddy just take us to meet them later next week? You'll be fine without the VIP honey." She grinned and I balled my fist and started laughing in anger.

After years of being disrespected, I finally catch on now? That's her ass. "Get out of my home before I call the guards. That ticket will be kept with me tonight. Also, your bills will be on you for now on. Or you're going to have to move out of LA. As expected. " I said stepping closer to her face.

"I want that ticket!" She stomped her foot and whined. "Well, then you should've paid for it. Let alone actually work 7 days a week for it. Counting I only work 5 days a week because I'm not you." I said getting more and more pissed as words left my lips.

"Don't friends do everything for each other?!" She yelled in my face. "In your case. That's a slave. Get out my apartment." I stepped closer and closer until she bent a little to be face to face with me.

"Or what?" Tristy grinned grabbing her clutch and sitting in the chair. I call the staff to get her out and she sits there with a smile on her face. My door opens and security grabs her and takes her out. "I never loved you anyways!" She yelled as I slammed the door and locked it.

I heard her screaming down the hallways as neighbors stepped out of their doors and shut the doors again. "That's a fantastic way to start off my afternoon." I plopped on my couch and grabbed my laptop.

I write the people back who sent me the email about the tickets and VIP pass and they send me the VIP pass and ticket to my door. It's 5 pm and the concert starts at 8:20 tonight!

__
I wiped away the tears and grab my phone. It's 8 o clock. I grab the ticket put the VIP pass around my neck. I put the ticket in the VIP pass strap thingy. I lock the door and meet up with my Uber.

I sit in the back seat and give a weak smile to my driver. "Rough night?" He asked looking straight ahead. "Yeah. Just going to watch my favorite band's performance." I shyly smiled and look out the window to avoid eye contact.

"That's nice! Have fun!" He smiled at me and focused back on the road. Yeah, so he's totally getting a 5-star rating from me. "Thanks." I smiled to myself and continued to the ride. We arrive minutes later to the giant venue and the parks in front and I get out.

"Thank you!" I waved goodbye as he drove away. The place was crowded. So many girls here but I got excused to the front. I guess when your stepfather wants to spoil his baby child he doesn't want to end it. I show my ticket to the mean looking guy in the front and walk to the back.

"Hey, ma'am! You're supposed to be in the front." A larger man said approaching me. He ushered me to the very front and I looked to the ground the whole way. I take my seat and play on my phone as I wait for everything to start up.

After a few minutes the place got packed and after a few more minutes the lights started to dim and people started standing up. I got up and pulled out my camera. Music started playing. The song Fire. I love this song.

The members started coming on the stage and I get excited and watch them dance. They make me forget about the depression I have. After Fire, Dope, Cypher 4, Save Me, and Danger the show started to end.

I was getting more nervous as the end was coming. I'm going to meet BTS. This is actually happening. The crowds starting clearing and before I could blink a guard picked me up over the border things and stood by my side.

"Don't go anywhere. Ms. Sasha Reed do you have your VIP?" The guard asked looking down at me. "Yes, sir." I tried so hard to hold back my smile so I watched as the people started leaving.

The guard grabbed my wrist lightly and ushered me to the back where the member's room was. He knocked on the door and let go of my wrist. I started looking at the ground for a few seconds and the door slowly opened.

"Your special VIP sir." The guard said taking a step back. I looked up and saw Jin standing at the door. He put his hand on my back and ushered me in as I held my phone even tighter.

Holy shit that's BTS standing in front of me.