Betrayed~

"Jimin hyung wouldn't lie to me. And There's no way Tristy was already here." I tried to reason with Jungkook but he shook his head. "She walked out of RM's room and then to Jimin but Jimin kicked her out. So she went to your room and snatched your phone. So I tried to take it out of her hand but didn't work then Jimin said he would handle it so I let him handle it. And found out you kicked her ass." Jungkook said looking down at his feet.

I sat there speechless and didn't want to say anything. "I'm not sure if you still have feelings for Namjoon-" "I don't have feelings for RM I just can't believe it was with her with the knowledge of what happened between me and that slut." I laughed lightly and lay back in my seat.

"Can I please I have a hug?" I felt tears building up in my eyes. "Come here." I wrapped my arms around Jungkook and just sobbed. "You told her?" Jimin walked in and sat next to me. Jungkook nodded. "I'm sorry I just didn't want to-" I attack him with a hug and he hugs me back.

"It's okay." I laughed lightly in his arms. He smells really good. We release from the hug smiling. I wiped away my tears and smiled at Jungkook and Jimin. "You guys seem happy." Jin smiled and sat across from us. "I just don't want to be sad." I smiled and laid back.

"If you're mad or sad you'll never know when you're happy." Jungkook smiled. "True. Thanks for the new Instagram caption. "I laughed and Jimin nudged me. "Wanna know what's creepy?" Jin smiled and started going through his Instagram.

"What?" Jimin asked as he played back. "That scary laugh you do when you get mad." Jin chuckled and I laughed. "True." I giggled and nudged him. "Well your face, when you laugh normally, is scary," Jimin said and I oohed acting goofy and shit.

"That's tough," I said looking off to the side. We laughed kept roasting each other. And then RM walked in the living with messy hair and a good outfit on but he's so fucked up for that. "Morning." He said before walking in the kitchen.

Jungkook's POV
---------------------------
I looked over at Sasha to check on her and she frowned. She walked out of the dorm and shut the door. "Why did Tristy walk out of your room?" I asked softly and walked towards RM. "What?" He dropped his drink and grabbed the towel next to him.

"Don't play dumb we saw her walk out of your room." Jimin stood up and Jin walked over to him to calm him down. "What the fuck you mean she was in my room? I'm confused as hell can someone fill me in?" RM looked around at us like he was confused.

"I literally woke up like 20 minutes ago alone in my bed." Namjoon stood up. I and Jimin exchanged looks. "So you sleep alone by yourself?" Jimin spoke up and Jin let go of him. "Yeah? I passed out the moment I walked in my room." He said sincerely.

"What's going on?" RM looked at me confused and I knew that someone needs to tell Sasha. Jimin rushed out the door without a word. "Me and Jimin hyung saw Tristy walk out of your room this morning." I crossed my arms.

"I would hurt Sasha like that." RM looked down to his feet and sighed. "Don't you mean you would never sleep with Tristy because of their history?" I asked him and Jimin busted through the door.

"I can't find her but she texted me and told me she'd be back in time to go to Ellen interview," Jimin said in one breath. Suga, V, and J-Hope walked into the living room worried. "What the hell did you do?" Suga looked at Namjoon who was standing there in front of me.

We explain the whole situation filling everybody in. "I think we just need to let her cool off," Jin said and we nodded. I tried texting her 3 times and then she texted me back. "I just want to be alone like I've always been for right now. I'll be back home in a little bit. Love ya Kookie Hyung." She texted me.