The Studio~

I wake up with a knock on my bedroom door and shoot up. "Who is it?" I asked getting up and going to the other side of my bed to grab my phone. I'm still in my bra and underwear from last night. Shit.

"It's me." RM walked into the room and I turned my back so he didn't see my boobs but my dumbass forgot I have an ass. "Its meant to yell don't come in but hmm." I faced my window.

"I uh um I'll just wait on the couch with the guys." RM's face went completely red and he shut my door and walked out. He knows he was staring at my ass😂

I put on some clothes quickly. I grab my phone and slowly turn the doorknob to my bedroom and see all the guys on my couch talking.

RM's face red as an apple as he sees me and quickly looks away

RM's face red as an apple as he sees me and quickly looks away. "How the hell did you guys get into my apartment?" I asked while plopping down in my chair.

"You're guarding really likes me." V smiled big and I rolled my eyes and smirked. RM still looked away from me and had his hand up to his mouth.

I got up and sat next to him. "RM you should be happy that you finally got to see what you've been waiting for!" Jin struggled to say but made everybody laugh.

"Yeah shut up!" RM yelled back and I gave him a giant sloppy bear hug. Just like the ones Nana used to give me. "You big goof. Stop blushing and give me a hug!" I whined as he finally wrapped his arms around my torso tightly.

He then picked me up and sat my back next to him. "That looked like best hug ever. Can we have one?" J-Hope smiled rocking back and forth.

"Sure!" The guys including RM got up and caught me as I gave them big hugs all at once. The all laughed and smiled. "Alright what are we doing today?" RM asked as I put my phone in my back pocket.

"Well, I was thinking we hit the studio." I smiled but instantly regretted what I said. I never took anyone to my studio space, not even Tristy. Mostly because she complained everytime I tried to get her to go.

"I have a question," Jin spoke up and I plopped down on my couch. "Yeah wassup?" I nodded and melted down on the couch like a child. "Can you speak Korean?" He asked and it's funny because I never told them I could. What? They never asked.

"Fluently? Yes." I smiled again and damn I smile to much hey bitch bring it down like 5 notches.

"Well, I wish you would've told me that!" Jin whined in Korean. I laughed and he pouted making me laugh again. Gosh, they're adorable.

"You never asked," I said in Korean and fell on the floor. "Oops!" J-Hope laughed and I got up and went to my kitchen. "Mean!" I yelled in Korean and laughed as the gasped.

I made a bowl of cereal and sat on the couch. I turned on the TV and let the guys talk as I ate my bowl of cereal. I get up after I'm down obviously and put my bowl in the sink.