New Home~

I grab all my stuff and then my charger. "We will pack the rest of your stuff tomorrow." RM smiled and kissed my forehead sending a shock on my arms. "Pack my stuff? Wait a minute can you please explain what the f- fudge is going on?" I whined. "Don't say that too loud! And it's a surprise sweetie!" RM smiled and pecked my lips.

*just to be clear the rest of the sentence is going to be them talking in Korean so I won't have to keep saying it and pissing yall off*

I froze in place as he did that and he walked away. "Why so frozen in place?" Jungkook approached me and I snapped out of it. "I Uhm *clears throat* nothing." I smiled weakly not being able to take in that he just kissed me... Again.

"Mhm! All jittery because Namjoon kissed you?" Jungkook teased me I pushed him lightly and giggled. "Keep this between us but yeah a little. Think I got a shot?" I asked him and he smirked.

"Do you have a shot? Of course, you do. Besides he wouldn't have given you your gift early. I think he's in love." Jungkook said all funny. "He's not in love with me Kookie." I laughed lightly and he crossed his arms and gave me a look.

"What?" I shrugged and he raised his eyebrow at me. "Help me! I'm a mess." I facepalmed myself. "How don't you see it? He always makes sure he's the one that shares the bed with you, he always sits by you in the car, and that whole dance routine tonight? Woman, he was all over you." Jungkook went on a little tyrant.

"Are you done?" I smirked and he rolled his eyes at me. "Not until you see what he sees in you. What all of us see in you. And you're not a mess. You got this." Jungkook pulled me into a hug. "I know. I just need to get my head screwed on right. With depression, losing my best friend, and my stupid 20th birthday." I complained like a child.

"Depression? Why didn't you tell me?" Jungkook looked at me worried and then J-Hope called my name for us to go. "We will talk about this later," Jungkook said before walking away. I sighed as I watched him walk away. I wish I could explain to him. Shit! We take my car again but I let Suga drive because I know I'll crash thinking about it.

We arrive at their dorm place. Wait what are we doing here?

__
"Cover your eyes or you'll blow the surprise." Jungkook put his jacket over my eyes and RM held onto me. I love it when he holds me. "Here don't walk that way. Let me lead you."RM said into my ear and I smiled.

He put his hands in the waist and started walking. He opens the door and flips a switch. All the guys walk in first but he still doesn't take the jacket off my eyes. "Cmon." RM grabbed my arm and walked me until we stopped. He turned a knob to a door and flipped another switch.

"Suprise," Namjoon whispered in my ear and took off the jacket. My own room?! It's purple and black with music notes on the wall and my favorite people on there BTS. I jumped up and gave RM a big hug.

"Thank you," I whispered in his ear as I wrapped my legs around him. He laughed lightly. "Your welcome but I didn't do it by myself." He smiled and put me down.

"Thanks for the credit." Suga was behind him with a smile on his face and so we're the rest of the guys. "Thank you." I hugged all of them one by one. "We can pick the rest of your stuff up tomorrow." V smiled and nudged me.

"Okay sounds great." I smiled and looked at my room again. Yes, it looks like a teenager's room but it's the room I feel comfortable in. It expresses me. "Hey, can I talk to you real quick?" Jungkook scratched the back of his head and I started getting nervous.

"I'll give you too some space." RM stormed out and the guys followed behind him. "Yeah?" I weakly smiled and I knew what he was going to say. "Depression? Where'd it start?" Jungkook sat in the chair across from me and I sat on the bed.