Photoshoot~

We arrived at the location their photographer wanted them to be. I hear my phone ding a lot so I take it out to see the issue this time. So many notifications of "the girl that hangs out with its."

I open my Instagram and go through my drums. A lot of people telling me they love me so I respond and then some people telling me I'm a great friend to BTS and I respond sending love back. I'm a terrible friend. I should've handled that situation like an adult.

Then I see a message that says, "The girl with a temper. I'm a huge fan of you and that was crazy what you did in that mall. Tristy deserved it. She's so fucked up." I read in my head. I respond back with, "Yeah I have a temper and I need to chill. Thank you for supporting what I do all love goes to you but what I did in that mall was so wrong and I know better than that."

I turn my phone off and look around at the place and the photographer pulls me over. What does he need me for? To get out of his shot? "I need to be in the picture with the guys. You seem to be a very important piece to them." He smiled at me.

"This is their photoshoot and I don't want to Fuck up their shit," I said to him and fiddled with my ring and looked over to the guys. "They really enjoy you and I think they would want you in the shoot. It'll be great." He smiled and looked over to the guys.

"Just to see if it's okay with them. It's not my place just to jump in." I said to him. He nodded and walked over to the guys. Why am I needed in their photoshoot? I fiddled with my ring and started getting anxious.

"Totally!" RM yelled and hugged the photographer. The photographer called me over to them and I jogged over there to them and the guys had big smiles on their faces. "They want you in the shots but you need some of your solo pictures." He said and grabbed my wrist.

"Good luck!" V yelled and I waved at them. Thank God I take as many selfies as I do. "Now go all badass. Put your arm right there. Perfect!" The photographer smiled as he took pictures of me.

I did like 20 poses and he finally called the guys over. We took some badass, happy, serious, and turned ass pictures. "I'll send these to you as normal RM. Sasha, I'll send yours to RM." The photographer smiled as he got into his car and waved.

"Thank you," I yelled and got into the car and made sure I sat by the window this time. The car ride was silent for like 5 seconds until V said something. "So when were you going to tell us you were a model?" He asked in Korean and I giggled.

"I'm not a model I'm just kinda good a posing." I giggled and played with my ring having the feeling of being nervous but still not released. "Liar." V giggled and grabbed for a bag.

"Give it to her," V said to RM and I felt a little confused. Give me what?" I asked and started twisting my ring a little faster. RM reached in for the bag and pulled out the black Gucci hat I was looking at and the black Gucci headband I was looking at.

"Thank you didn't have to." I smiled as he handed me the hat and headband. "I know but I wanted to." He smiled at me and wrapped his arm around me and pulling me into a hug.

__
"Get in the car!" I yelled at the game as I tapped the controller in my hand. "Someone has a temper!" J-Hope teased me and so I shot him in the game. "What was that for?" He yelled in Korean and I smirked and continued playing the game.

"Okay, hot head I'm going to get you back," J-Hope said in Korean and then I checked the time and it's 6:47. I guess I'll play a little longer. "Let me change real quick." I paused the game and go into my room to look for some pajamas.

The only ones I had left were the ones I ordered the night before the concert. I sighed and put it on. I know they are going to say something about it so I grabbed a blanket.