New Flame🔥~

I wake and look over to my phone. I took the covers off of my body because I was kind of hot. I heard a knock at me door and I yelled for them to come in. Shirtless Jungkook. Okay that's new. "Morning Kookie hyung." I smiled and reached for my phone but he got to it first.

" I smiled and reached for my phone but he got to it first

"Morning princess." He smirked and layed next to me. "Can I have my phone?" I nervously smiled trying not to look at the rest of his body which is very distracting. "Come and get it." He said as he put my phone on the opposite side of me making me reach over him so I just went for it.

I reached over across him but I could get my phone. I move my leg over him to get off the bed and he flipped me over and he got over top of me. "Jungkook stop playing I need my phone!" I giggled and he bit his lip and eyed me up and down.

"Stop joking around. Let's just go get breakfast." I smiled and realized I was still in my bra and felt my face heat up. "I'm already looking it." Jungkook licked his lips. I started blushing at him comment. I tried to get up but I almost kissed him by accident.

"We need to get d-dressed." I stumbled with my words and tried to look away from him. "Don't look away from me Sasha." Jungkook turned my chin to face him. I felt my heart racing. "Nervous?" He whispered in my ear giving me chills.

He started placing kisses on my neck and I held back as much as I could and accidentally let a moan slip out. He licked his lips and smirked as he got off of me. "You taste nice." Jungkook got off of my bed and put his hand out. "I didn't mean to-" " I know princess. Get dressed." He said as I grabbed his hand and got out of bed.

"Why did you do that? Now I'm embarrassed." I whined and he pulled me closer and giggled. "You're too cute." He walked out my room with a wink and I went straight to my closet and shut the door. What in the literal fuck?!

I walked out of my room and went to the bathroom to do my liner and eyebrows

I walked out of my room and went to the bathroom to do my liner and eyebrows. I opened the door and am faced to faced with Jimin. "Hey." I smiled and hugged. "Morning princess." Jimin said softly as he hugged me.