Practice~

I woke up and felt confused. Where am I? Oh yeah, the room the guys made for me. everything he said last night was it true or a dream? Fuck I need to know. I want to be his. This is why I hate that I can remember all of my dreams it's a curse and a blessing.

"Morning." RM rolled next to me and smiled. "Morning. What time is it?" I asked as I sat up and fixed my shirt a little. "7:00." He played beside me making me nervous. "What all happened last night?" I asked him and moved a little closer to him.

"I kissed you and we fell asleep. Well, you fell asleep on me." He laughed lightly and I moved a lot closer to him and curled myself on him. He rubbed my arm and came closer to me. His hand accidentally slipped and hit my boobs and he quickly pulled away.

"Sorry! That was an accident. I didn't mean to!" I giggled at how frantic he was. "It's okay now get up so we can start our day." I looked out the window and it was looking cloudy out. Only 4 more days left. I got out of bed and went to open the door but it was unlocked this time.

I grabbed my toothbrush and went to look for the bathroom when I finally found it. I handled my business and walked out after a good 5 minutes. RM must've gone to his room so I closed my door and got dressed.

I sat down on the couch and played on my phone

I sat down on the couch and played on my phone. I grabbed my laptop from my bag and decided to edit and check the video for any errors. I sat there with my music playing in my ear with the beats headphones.

I was listening to Blood Sweat & Tears and singing along out loud but softly so they couldn't hear me. I got done editing and felt hungry so I made a bowl of cereal and put my bowl in the sink when I got done. "Did he ask you out yet?" V scared the hell out of me making me almost dropping my phone.

"Holy Jesus you scared me?!" I squealed almost punching him in the face. He giggled and patted my back. "Well did he?" He said while giggling. "Namjoon? No, he's not asking me out!" I crossed my arms and turned around.

"Wait either before or on your birthday. He's going to ask you and I'll make sure of it." V said before plopping on the couch. "What do you mean you'll make sure of it?" I asked him before I sat next to him on the couch.

"I mean I'm going to make sure he doesn't Wimp out. Matter of fact he's going to ask you today." V smirked and lay down on the couch. "Plus we still have to give the announcement that you are apart of BTS now." He nudged me and I giggled.

"Yeah, I know. When's the next show going to be?" I asked.

"Here in LA on Sunday." He smiled and stood up. "But I'm not in none of the songs!" I stood up and gave a worried expression. "You'll be singing with Jimin on his parts with him." He said and I nodded and posted my video.

I went on my Instagram story and said," check today's video. Huge collab💜" I made sure to blur out the guy's face in the thumbnail for some click bate and money😂